Question for you all (Once again, lol)

Should i make another Percy Jackson book but this time... this time will be, The only son of Hera but also the son of Odin, the son of two pantheon gods, of two different worlds yet all the same with such a fate that no god dares go against fate or destiny.

Hera finally decided that she had enough against Zeus's whoring around mortal women and their affairs. It was a surpise to everyone that she had slept with someone, someone like Odin, however Zeus saw this as retribution for his affairs with mortal women. Before long, a child was born between the two pantheon gods which caused an uproar between the greeks and norse gods but the fates had propheised that the child would bring greatness to all that he would greet.

Slowly Zeus had accepted the fact that hera had son with another pantheon god, as did all the gods who met the child of fate. But what child holds great destiny that even the fates had to come. I'm slowly planning this through but will need help in times, the only love interest at the moment, i can think about is; Medusa. She is a tragic tale that i fell in love with and i believe she deserves love from someone who would truly love her. And with the new show out, i've seen Jessica Parker Kennedy's portrayal of Medusa/Aunty Em, i gotta say..... she was amazing as Medusa and i was nonestop watching the part where she is introduced in the show, her sweet voice and beauty that could match Aphrodite & Athena, she is so enchanting and alurring, i kinda wanted her to live instead of dying.

But there will be different love interests but slowly

Aurelius/Ivar Odinson, The Son of Hera and Odin. Played by Alex Høgh Andersen.

 Played by Alex Høgh Andersen