"Arey...You both were talking na..!? Why did she leave by seeing me....!?" Manik asked taking the seat beside Nandini.

She chuckled and said "Baat hi kuch aisi thi..."

"Ohh...What was the topic that both the ladies got into blushing mess...!??" He asked in a teasing tone making her even more blush.

She cleared her throat and told everything about Aarush that Ritika conveyed and then said what Ritika has asked.

"Ab how can I tell her how did we manage without making love for 3 years...!?" She asked not looking at him with a shy smile.

He smirked and said "Bol dena ki once we started there were no breaks...and no looking back at those 3 years..."

Nandini gasped at his comments and hit his arm making him chuckle and when she stood up to leave, he pulled her to his lap and said "Arey meri Jaan...You know na I can't resist when you blush like this..."

"Manik..." She dragged but instantly gave in when he initiated a slow kiss.

He hugged her to his chest and she said "I'm worried about them Manik..."

"Hmm... Don't worry baby...I'll talk to him..." Manik said and she parted from him saying "Pehle wo kariye aap...He'll only listen to you..."

He chuckled and said "That's because of the man to man talk Jaan..."

She twitched her lips and said "That's because of the Malhotra genes..."

He chuckled again and said "May be true..." and followed her to the kitchen, trying his luck for another kiss.

An hour later,

"Manik...Baat kijiye Aarush is calling..." Nandini said handing him the mobile and Manik answered it with a smile.

They spoke about the random things before Aarush switched the topic about his final exams and job offers.

"Beta...If you have a job offer over there and if you think that it'll help your career, then please go ahead... Don't compromise..." Manik said and Aarush became silent for a moment and then replied "Nahi Dad...I'll come back...India mein bhi we have the best hospitals to work...And most importantly, I don't want to put Ritika in a dilemma to choose between home and me or pressure her to shift for me..."

Manik smiled at his son and then said "Your thoughts are always filled with love...But bacha your words should also be loveable... Don't you think so...!?"

Aarush nodded with a slight smile and Manik said "Chalo...Take care... Don't stress yourself...Eat on time..."

"Ji Dad...Bye..." He said and cut the call.

Aarush mentally cursed himself for yelling at Ritika for no mistake of hers and called her to apologise.

She gulped and thought for a second before answering the call and said slowly "Jii"

"I'm sorryyyyy..." Aarush dragged and held his ears and she smiled a little.

"I'm really sorry...It was just a discussion to have and I have bursted on you...Sorry Ritu..." He apologized.

She smiled a little more and said "It's okay... We'll discuss about it once you return..."

"Hmm...We will be careful till our careers are stabilized...okay...!?" He asked and she nodded with a smile and they spoke for some more time before taking their books to study.

One month later,

Ritika's exams were done and Aarush too returned India after finishing his specialisation.

They had the family time for the whole day and when Nandini and Ritika went to check dinner preparations, Aarush sat with Manik and said "Dad...I want to talk about Abhay..."

"What's about Abhay...!?" Manik asked and he explained about Abhay's love interest towards Avni and how he is stopping himself thinking about their class.

"Hmm...He is a nice guy...But it's too early for Avni to get hitched...and Abhay is yet to get a job and settle down..." Manik said and Aarush nodded saying "Actually dad, I have thought about it too... I have spoken with my chief surgeon in London... He likes my work so much and wasn't ready to let me go...He wanted me to assist but then I suggested Abhay's name... I have shown him his academic details and he is impressed as well...But this fellow Abhay, I'm sure, he will not take this help from me...I don't know what to do...This will actually help him in settling down and 2,3 years later, atleast we can take the talk about Avni further...if he still has the same feelings and as per Avni's choice..."

"Nice idea Aarush...I'll try talking to Abhay...He will listen to me... He may get offended if you bring this topic..." Manik said making Aarush smile happily.

Sometime later, Abhay too joined them for dinner and they had a nice lavish family dinner.

"Abhay..." Manik called when Aarush went to Ritika to help her in the kitchen and get the desserts.

"Jii" He replied and Manik said "Beta any thoughts of taking a job abroad if offered...!?"

"Jii...I wish to but..." Abhay said but his words trailed off not knowing how to express about his financial and family conditions.

"Abhay...I understand...I know about your situation... Just listen to me... I know someone in London... Like a chief surgeon...He wants someone to assist him for a year and if he likes the work, job in that hospital will get permanent... All the expenses will be taken care by them if they likes your profile...It's a nice opportunity if you ask me... I'll share his details to you... Just send your resume and details of your specialisation to him...only if you like to... Don't think that I'm doing a favour... It's only if you like and if he too likes your profile...Okay...!?" Manik tried to convince in a different way and Abhay nodded giving it a thought.

Once everyone retired to their rooms,

Aarush locked their door and pulled Ritika for a soulful kiss and said "I was waiting for this since morning...Damnn I missed you so much..."

She hugged him tight and they stayed like that for a while.

"I'll change and come..." She said breaking the hug and he pulled her again saying "Video call pe toh kuch alag hi dekha tha mein ne..."

She widened her eyes as he remembered her teasing him months back by changing in front of him over video call.

"Now change in front of me..." He said with a smirk and she gulped biting her lower lip, looking down.

"Come on babe... It's a sin to keep your husband waiting..." He said taking his seat on the bed comfortably and got ready for his show and she blushed hard before undressing in front of him.

He tried hard to control and became hard seeing her and before she could wear her night clothes, he pulled her on to the bed and hovered over her.

He kissed her lips passionately and his hands did their work making her moan.

After a long pending love making, she laid on his chest and he was toying her already hardened buds and looked at her as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

"I have a surprise for you..." He said and sucked on her chest before laying on his back and she asked "What is it...!?"

"Get the envelope from the side table" He said pointing to the table at her side and she rolled to get it and came back to her previous position.

He kissed her temple and said "Open it"

She opened it excitedly and squealed happily as he said "My appointment letter as house surgeon from the same hospital that you are doing your internship..."

"Senior... I Love You..." She said and hugged him happily while he smiled taking her into his embrace.

Ignore mistakes...