Chapter 53

AMORA'S POV

France just can't seem to get it right wherever she goes. I thought she had changed, but it's still the same... Asking me about my ring size.

She should've done it privately, not let me know about her plans so that I could be surprised, but it's too late now...

Alexis didn't tell her not to let me know, now that she's planning to propose to me, I need to beat her to it.

Her ring sized is 6, same as mine so I quickly took my key car and went to the mall.

Binili ko ang pinaka magandang ring sa kanilang store worth of 7 Million. It's not thay pricey, I can even buy her a new car with 20 Million Price.

Money is not a problem for me cause my love for her can't measure the value of any expensive things on this Earth.

She's the best thing I had, I'm glad that she's still into me after this past years of no connection.

The time is running fast, buti nalang at sa makalawa pa ang plano niya.

She's really stupid!

I took my phone while I'm in the middle of the road, driving.

"Hello Damian"

"Miss Jiminez, what can I do for you?"

"Please prepare the helicopter today, I'm planning something..."

"Seems like it's super important", I smiled.

"Yes, it is. I'm going to propose on my girl tonight"

"Okay Miss, I'm gladly willing to do everything for you"

"Thank you, I'm hanging up now", as I ended the call. I can't stop my smile.

The top should do this thing, wala akong tiwala sa kaniya. She's even dumfounded na pinaalam na niya sakin ang plano though she should surprise me.

Ang laking katangahan.

Dialing France's number, my heart pounded in my chest.

The phone rang, each ring amplifying my nervousness until her warm voice finally answered on the other end.

"Hey, Love" I began, my voice betraying a mix of excitement and anxiety.

I'm very nervous yet I'm confident that she will answer yes. Its just that My plan won't work.

"I was thinking... would you be interested in going out on a date with me tonight?"

A hushed pause followed, the weight of the question hanging in the air. Finally, France's response came, and a wave of relief washed over me.

"Talaga Mommy, that sounds wonderful! I'd love to. When were you thinking?"

A smile of gratitude played on my lips as I suggested.

"Actually, this nigh, pronto. We could have dinner at that new opened restaurant downtown."

France's enthusiasm reverberated through the phone.

"Tonight works perfectly! I've heard great things about that restaurant. I'm really looking forward to it!"

"Wear your best dress tonight, I'll fetch you", I heard her giggle.

"Papasuotin ako ng maganda pero ayaw makita ako ng iba na maganda"

"Cause your mine"

"I know, sige na, maghahanap muna ako ng MAS MAGANDA para magmukha akong dyosa sa'yo", I smiled again.