Lan JingYi clicked his tongue as he crossed his arms

Lan JingYi clicked his tongue as he crossed his arms. "Why are you crying? You said you like A-Diē-I mean Zéwú-Jūn yourself. Now that he's taken you back, what are you screeching for?"

Wei WuHui sniffled. "I also like my Little Apple too. But it doesn't mean I want to live in the donkey shed."

"What nonsense! Rowdiness is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses as written on the Wall of Discipline. Stop it, or you won't like it." Lan JingYi huffed.

Wei WuHui tearfully looked over to the huge stoned wall with thousand of rules craved on it. 'It has been almost 20 years since I've came back to this place so why is there more rules added on that?!' The woman then shook her head as she then buried her face into her donkey companion's fur. 'Going in there will be a death sentence for me!'

"Mo Gu-Niang, it was for your's and Mo-Gongzi's sakes that ZeWu-Jun brought you here. If you didn't follow us, Jiang-Zongzhu will not be willing to let the matter go otherwise." Lan SiZhui tried to reassured the woman.

"Zhui-Ge, no need to coax her," then Lan LingShu spoke as she turned to the group with cold, stern eyes as she stood beside beside Lan XiChen. "Just let her cry out. Then when she is done, drag her inside."

"LingShu." Lan XiChen sighed, looking sheepish at the maiden's aloof words.

"Oh my, Cloud Recesses seems so active today." A new gentle voice suddenly spoke up, causing everyone to freeze before turning to the entrance, recognising that it was the only daughter to the Main Lan Family, and Lan XiChen's and Lan WangJi's youngest sister, Lan ChunTao.

"YuTian'é/Gūmŭ." The young Lan trio all saluted in greeting to the woman.

Lan ChunTao smiled gracefully, nodding back to the juniors before turning to Lan XiChen as she gave her own salute. "Xiongzhang, welcome back. I hope the journey went fair."

'Dajie...' Wei WuHui's eyes softened upon the appearance of her eldest sworn sister before it quickly changed to devilish glee as an idea suddenly came into her mind. 'If I manage to disturb Dajie with my nonsense talk, that will surely get me and Mo XuanYu prohibit us from entering into Cloud Recesses!'

 'If I manage to disturb Dajie with my nonsense talk, that will surely get me and Mo XuanYu prohibit us from entering into Cloud Recesses!'