Chapter 6

The sweet melody of a harmonica relaxed you. Leaning on Kosma's shoulder, you watched the glistening golden hour mix in with musical harmony and romance.

"Kosma, you play the harmonica so beautifully."

He stopped. "Thank you, Y/N. Your voice is like music to my ears."

You felt your cheeks shift colors. "Really?"

He nodded. "Of course."

You nudged him. "Aww, that's so sweet of you."

He continued playing until interrupted by your friend.

"Y/N, Kosma. I finished a painting." Her hands laid behind her back.

"That's nice, Grieso. Can you show it to us?"

"Mhm." She pulled out a rectangular canvas, surprising you and Kosma.

It was a gorgeous lushly landscape that filled half of the canvas. Meanwhile, between a few bushy trees, there stood a young man and a young woman, hand in hand. It was clear as a day who resembled who.

"It's so beautiful!" You exclaimed.

"...I like it. No, I love it," Kosma nodded at his right use of words.

"Keep it as a gift from me," Grieso said.  "Kosma always talked highly about you.

You and Kosma thanked Grieso. But before she could walk away empty-handed, you and Kosma filled her up palms with her favorite candy. She beamed like it was her birthday.

a/n: her teeth after that: ◾️◾️◾️◾️

"Y/N, you should keep this." Kosma handed you the painting.

"Why me?"

"You deserve it."

"Okay. I'll hang it up in my room." You leaned up to kiss his cheek. You stood high on your toes, but as far as you could reach, Kosma was still very much taller than you.

a/n: I hope you enjoyed this story! :D