Chapter 7

Mishka was fast asleep in the Mikaelson mansion, her mouth a gap with drool going down the side of her face.

After her date with Finn, the two went back to the mansion and decided to watch a bunch of movies in his room. But an hour into the third one, Mishka was out like a light. Finn had decided to sleep on the couch in his room, being that he didn't want to overstep her boundaries.

The door to the room opened, both Rebekah and Caroline walking inside to see Finn dead to the world on the couch, and Mishka cuddled up in the blankets the male original had previously wrapped her in the night before.

"Okay, so which one of us is waking her up?" Rebekah whispered to the Forbes girl, who was too busy taking photos of Mishka.

"The last time I woke her up, she bit me" Caroline stated, looking down at her right hand and remembered how the Lecter girl left obvious teeth indents in her hand.

"I don't want her to bite me. Plus, the one time I woke her up, she broke my nose" The original whisper-shouted.

"You'll heal, I was human when she bit me" The Forbes girl deadpanned, neither of the girls noticing how Finn was now awake.

"Sister, Caroline, what are you doing in here?" He asked tiredly, while stretching his limbs out before standing from the couch and his eyes were instantly on Mishka, his face melting into a fond look at how adorable she looked cuddled up in his bed.

"We wanted to take Mimi out for a girls morning, while the rest of you finish off what is left for later today" Rebekah answered, earning a look of understanding from her brother.

"I'll wake her up" Finn said, walking over to his mate.

"Be careful, she could bite you or claw your eyes out" Caroline warned, the two blondes carefully watching the male wake Mishka up.

"Mishka, my love. It's time to wake up" He spoke softly, gently nudging her side. Rebekah and Caroline froze when Mishka let out a groan, then watched as she turned to face Finn and....smiled at him.

"Morning, Finn" She hummed tiredly, leaning into his hand which was on the side of her face.

"What..the..bloody..hell" Rebekah whispered, both herself and Caroline watching with bewildered looks on their faces. She acted like a murderous demon when they woke her up, but when Finn wakes her up she's like an angel.

"Caroline and Bekah want to take you out for a girls morning today" He said, grazing his fingers over her cheek which didn't help with her sleepiness at all.

"Okay" Was all she said, before Finn gently helped her get out of bed. He placed a kiss on her head, before leaving the room. When Mishka turned around to face the two blondes, she saw the gobsmacked looks on their faces.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all" Rebekah muttered. Mishka shrugged, but when she turned to go to the bathroom, a cheeky smirk was on her face. She knew exactly what was wrong, and she found it very amusing.

Once she finished having her shower, Mishka walked out into the bedroom and was instantly helped into her outfit. Then was taken back into the bathroom, where Rebekah started doing her hair and Caroline began to do her make-up.

"Not that I don't love this, but is there a specific reason as to why I'm being treated like a barbie doll?" Mishka spoke up, wincing slightly when Rebekah caught a difficult knot.

"We wanted to treat you to a day at the spa where you will get massaged from head to toe, then get your nails done then head to the hairdressers to get your hair done" Caroline answered, carefully applying some eyeliner to her lightly shadowed eyes.