CHP 1: A swift Wish & Awakening... (Renewed)

Start from the beginning

Though, the silence lingered for what seemed to be minutes...

.

.

.

.

"...Hahaha~..."

The soul heard the mysterious voice chuckle, the laugh actually shaking the empty space itself...

"An excellent choice...  Truly. However, there will be, restrictions... I'll allow the full capabilities of the virus, however, you're potential will not be infinite from what you know..." The voice explained.

"Wha-What do you mean?" The soul asked.

"Essentially, when you acquire DNA/blood from beings, you absorb their specific biological limits, adding it to your own capacity. For example, if your current biological limit of speed is 10mph, and you absorb DNA from a something that can go up to 15 mph, you will acquire that person's limit of speed due to altering your genetic information... Once you've reached the pinnacle of you're own limits, you strength will no longer grow, as well as consumed beings giving a 1/4 of what they should, however you will still be able to absorb physical skills and talents of your victims too, all of them, if they are beneficial to you, I will add a system panel so you can keep track of your progress, and their talents... How does this sound?" The voice explained...

'Well, that sucks, I lose that overpowered ability of growing constantly... But it isn't too bad.' The soul thought.

"Alright, I accept the conditions... Still, can I ask for a favor, please?" The soul asked.

"... Alright, but be warned that it depends on what you want." The voice confirmed.

"Well, since I wasn't the best looking dude, is it possible to make the virus y'know, make me look handsome? Please?" The soul asked.

"...Really? HmmmI see... Well, that is a minor addition, I'll allow it. If you consume someone that has characteristics that are more superior to yours, it will add and alter your own, changing you overtime..." The voice added, accepting the proposal.

"Alright, thank you!... But, how will this play out? Where will I go from here?" The soul asked.

"It's good that you asked. I'll be sending you to many dimensions... Fictional, because why not? However, when you are placed in any universe, you will remain there until you reach the pinnacle, and if you manage to reach the pinnacle of that verse, you will automatically be transported to a superior verse of higher limits of your choosing, and then it repeats... I'll also add the feature of previous world hopping on the condition you clear your current world first... Is this fine?" The voice asked.

"Actually yeah, that seems perfectly fine... So, when do I start?" The soul asked.

The voice chuckled in the distance, saying, "Now, actually... You're first world is..." The voice waited for a moment, saying, "lookism... goodbye little soul... And please be entertaining..." The voice asked.

"E-" Before the soul could respond, he was instantly wisped away into nothingness...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.