Chapter 5: Glacier spirit festival

Start from the beginning

" Go in peace," I said to the spirit, returning to the ground. The spirit turned yellow and vanished into the sky.

" That is an ancient move of spirit bending," my uncle said to me after a few minutes. " How did you do it? Not even I'm able to learn it. It's super hard to do."

I looked at him, giving me my judging look. " I just picked it up easley uncle," I shrugged. He still hasn't learned my full power, yet.

Korra came and hugged me tight. " You seriously came a day late," Korra said into my shoulder.

I smiled and hugged her back. " I thought that I came a night early," I lied. " You can ask Kanna."

Korra pulled back. " Who is Kanna?"

" MY friend, she came with me here," I told her.

" So how were you able to do that?" Uncle asked me.

" I went to the best waterbending academy in the south pole and right now I'm learning spirit bending which I mastered yesterday," I told him, hoping for some venom to be in my voice. " I'm surprised you don't know how to do this after all, you are a spirit master according to some people."

" Well it is a hard sub element master. Just like every other sub element."

I laughed. " The sub elements aren't hard to master. I master every sub element. I basically became a master."

" Ok I'm going to my room and sleep, bye," my uncle said then he left. 

I wonder if he knows that I'm the chosen one. He should, right? After all he does talk to Vattu and I bet they planned all of this. But then again, he did seem to be struggling with that spirit. Or he did seem to be struggling on purpose.

This is all some fucking missed up thing.

I saw Kanna running towards me. Thank god!

" You seriously had to run here," she said, lying.

I'm going to say it again: Kanna is the person everyone needs.

" Well, you can't blame me for wanting to meet my family," I said.

Kanna gave me the side eye. " True."

" So Kanna, this is Korra. Korra Kanna." I introduced them to each other.

" Hi," Korra said to her. Why  the hell do I have a feeling that Korra already hates her? '

" Hi," Kanna said.

I swear to god this is so fucking awkward?

" Well Korra, why don't all of us go to bed it is late," I told her.

" Sure you two will have to share an igloo because there is only one left," Korra said, a bit envious, I think?

" SUre where is it?" I asked, wanting to get out of this hell hole as soon as possible.

" There," Korra pointed at an igloo.

" Thanks Korra. Come one Kanna." 

Soon me and Kanna reached our igloo. It was brown and simple. Two beds and a side table. 

" Everything that happened just now, it's your fault," Kanna told me when I closed the door.

" Fuck you Kanna," I shot back.

" Woh what happened you usually don't say that if something horrible happens," Kanna said, worried.

" Well I am so god damn fucking confused about fucking everything." I half-yelled. I slid against the door, hugging my knees to myself and burning my face in my kness. " First I have the fucking feeling that Korra now chose my bitch uncle to be her new teacher. Second I don't fucking know if my bitch uncle is working with Vattu or he's not and that Vattu made that up. And third something so fucking bad its going to happen because I got that vision from purifying that spirit." I banged my head against the door, not making any sound.

Kanna came towards me and sat down beside me, hugging me. " Relax Kira we'll make sure nothing bad happens to the tribe and your family."

I felt tears stinging my eyes, except for blinking them away I let them run down my eyes. I cried into Kanna's shoulder.

" Shh shh, Kira we'll make sure nothing happens to anyone and if something happens to somebody it will only be your bitch uncle and he'll have a fucking pain in the ass."

I laughed at that comment. " You know how to make me laugh anywhere and anytime."

" It's one of my special qualities." She pulled away from me and wiped my tears away. " Now go to sleep, I feel like some fucking serious shit is going to happen tomorrow."

Both of us went to bed.