After about a 30 minute walk, I got all touchy with Orveil before whispering in his ear that I wanted to go to his room and 'have some fun.' He already had a tent in his pants, and showed me to his room. "Don't let anyone interrupt us unless it's an emergency." I gave Illumi the order. "Your room is sound proof, right Gary?" I asked, sounding seductive.

"Yes, it is darling." Gary locked the door, and the click the lock made reminded me that my purse was outside. The purse with my weapons was outside the locked door, with Illumi. Shit. "Baby, I forgot my purse out side. It has a few toys, could I get it?" It was no use, before I had the chance to turn around Orveil had pinned me to the bed.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, FUCK! I have to fake through it till I can get out. Lord Zaphkiel, please save me! I heard a whisper, but it did not say anything good. "I'm sorry, my child. My higher ups will not allow me to interfere." I tried my best not to cry then and there, Lord Zaphkiel always did warn me about this.

⚠️-----------------Contains slight SA-----------------⚠️

He groped my breasts, but I was still clothed. He went to kiss me on the lips, but I stopped him. "I wish to keep my lips virgin, as in the end this is merely for pleasure. I need to keep my lips virgin for the perfect wedding." He wasn't too happy, but nodded. "Then you'll consent to me leaving marks, yes?" I had no choice but to agree. He kissed my neck, his hands going towards my dress's bottom and slowly inching it up.

He moved down towards the end of the bed, kissing my calf and trailing up.

⚠️--------------------Ending of SA---------------------⚠️

I looked over to the nightstand, seeing a pentagram drawn in blood on a piece of paper next to a candle. This was a horrible idea, but I'd be damned if I let this man touch me for any longer. I knew Zaphkiel agreed to this, because I don't feel any negative emotions towards the idea. I kicked Orveil's head hard enough to stun him for a minute.

Grabbing the paper and using my teeth to draw blood, I dropped both the pentagram drawing and two drops of my blood into the candle. I didn't even get to try and summon anything, but I knew a demon accepted my summon. The flame in the candle went out, and the glass holding the candling shattered.

Then, he appeared.

    I knew who he was immediately

I knew who he was immediately. Belphegor, the demon king of the sin of sloth. He grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him. I wanted to question his actions, until I saw him fall to the floor in front of us. Then, Belphegor spoke. "Too bad we had to meet like this princess, but I guess shit happens. I have a proposition." He began to kick at that man's ribs continuously, laughing a little when a groan and a sickening crack echoed through the room.

"Enlighten me, would you?" I said, trying to sound tough but still shaking in slight fear. "I'll lend you some of my power, I'll even lessen the draw backs. However, you will be required to find me a physical body so that I may venture the earth. I'll be staying around you, of course, but I want me freedom." He explained, finally turning to me. Holding out his hand and bowing slightly.

I took his hand, no longer shaking. "I will agree to this, so long as you do not bring harm to my friends, family, and I." He smirked, leading me to a chair away from the bed and that vile man. "I'll leave now, the contract mark will show up once you've gotten me that dead vessel, and no I will not take him over there."

I thanked him as he slowly faded, running to the door and unlocking it. "Illumi, get inside." I pulled him by his hand. "It's been 30 minutes, what the hell happened?" He demanded. I explained everything at a quick pace, grabbing my purse and getting out my knives and Illumis needles.

Illumi was pissed, and he tortured the man to death after he woke up. After our job was done, we sent the photos, went home, and reported our success to my parents. I asked Illumi if he could explain what happened for me, while I took a shower to be rid of his touch. I probably would have heard how much my parents were cursing and screaming, if it weren't for the fact that I couldn't stop trying to get rid of the feeling of his hands and lips.

I couldn't, no matter how much I scrubbed I just couldn't get rid of his touch. Hell, when Illumi tried to hug me I flinched and told him I didn't feel comfortable with anything other than holding hands. WHY COULDN'T I HAVE JUST REMEMBERED THE STUPID PURSE! I cried while getting out of the shower, I headed back to my room silently crying.

When I had gotten done changing into pajamas, I walked into Illumis' room. He was sitting on the bed playing with Kirara, when they heard the door open they both looked up at me. Kirara instantly knew something was wrong and ran over to me. I picked her up and sat in front of Illumi on his bed, leaving plenty of room for Kirara in the middle.

"Illu, I can't get his touch off me. I want to cuddle, but I don't even know if I can deal with ." I said, I was no longer crying but I was still visibly uncomfortable and upset. "We can take this slow, first let's try you sitting a little closer. If that's good, from there you take what ever step you want. I'll only move if I need to, I'll keep my hands away from you unless you specifically ask otherwise." He said after thinking for a moment.

The next chapter will be mostly fluff, but at the end we'll finally see what Kurumi can really do strength and power wise. Before you get confused, the only reason she couldn't do anything while IT was happening was because she couldn't think straight. She was in a state of panic and shock, the paper snapped her out of it because her research on demon summoning came into thought when she saw the pentagram.

I am very sorry if this made anyone uncomfortable, I wasn't going to go through with the idea originally but I couldn't think of any other reason Kurumi would summon a demon.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter though, have a nice day/night.