PROLOGUE

Golden State Intl. Airport

It is a spectacular afternoon at the airport, there are passengers heading towards their boarding gates, some with happiness for going to travel to new countries and others with sadness covering their faces leaving their families for a while.Just at the Check-In booth, the gang including Wolf and Diane were getting ready to say goodbye to their 2 best friends now married leaving them to enjoy their honeymoon for 2 weeks.

-Well, I guess this is it- said Shark.

-Hey, this isn't goodbye, it's really see you soon- said Wolf.

-I feel like crying again- said Piranha crying exaggeratedly although Snake, Webs and Shark shed some tears as it is the first time that their dear friend and boss is leaving them behind for a while.

-Relax Piranha, it's only for a few weeks. This is not the end of time. I would love for you to keep us company but there is no other way," said Diane in a sweet tone before hugging him. In that instant, they all hug each other before walking a few meters away.

Already at the boarding gate, in backpacks having left their heavy suitcases in the hold of the plane, they sit comfortably waiting for the call to board, therefore, they both look at each other smiling holding hands showing their shiny wedding rings, suddenly, they start having a flashback the moment they got married in front of the city beach and the exact moment when they gave each other their kiss. (Read "With you Forever" firstly to know this romantical story)

-I can't believe that we're doing this-she says-

-This is going to be much more than a vacation, this will be the greatest adventure for us.-

-Never in my life, I have never traveled to relax for a longer time, I only used to travel to other states to do conferences and rest a little bit... But this really is the best gift you have ever given me Wolfie. You don't know how much I love you.

-From the bottom of my heart, honey. We deserve this adventure, it's just beginning....At the end of his sentence, they give each other a brief kiss on the lips just when the public address system at the boarding gate announces the beginning of the boarding by groups, luckily, Wolf and Diane were group 2, traveling first class.

The atmosphere of the airplane is extremely relaxing, the seats completely clean with the view of the open windows. Both stow their backpacks in the overhead compartment, fasten their seat belts, the pilots tell their passengers the duration of their destination and thank them for traveling on their airline. Finally the plane takes the runway and begins to take off. During the process the furry couple smiles watching from the window as the plane begins to rise showing a wonderful aerial view of the city. 

The aircraft begins to climb to 35,000 feet just veering to the right showing a powerful and bright beam of sunlight illuminating the faces of the couple. In the cabin, some passengers were listening to music, watching movies, TV series and others were simply falling asleep.

In that instant, the couple decide to lean their heads together as a gesture of affection, until they start talking about their personal anecdotes while traveling towards the horizon with the beautiful sunset sky.