CHAPTER 30

"I miss you too, then why don't we show how much we have missed each other love?"

Jeonghan lifted his face, his cheeks still dusted with a beautiful tinge of red but in contrast to his shy appearance, a bold statement just left his lips.

"Then, wanna join me in a bath?"

Seungcheol, who got seduced, started leaning forward to kiss Jeonghan, but before he could claim the boy's lips, a knock on the door suddenly resonated inside, followed by Dokyeom's voice.

"Boss, the kid woke up and started crying. He keeps calling Sister-in-law's name."

Jeonghan, upon hearing Dokyeom's words started getting out of bed out of worry as he limp his way towards the door but before he could take another step, a surprise yelp suddenly escaped his lips as Seungcheol suddenly swept him up off the floor.

"Your ankle still hurts so let me carry you love."

A thankful smile graced Jeonghan's face as he encircled his arms around his boyfriend's neck. Seungcheol, carrying Jeonghan in his arms opened the door as they made their way towards Chan's room where Wonwoo had put him in earlier.

A sobbing sound can be heard as they got closer to the room. Dokyeom opened the door for them. Jeonghan instantly saw Chan crying on the bed while several members stood awkwardly around the bed trying to cease his crying.

I think he got overwhelmed.

Jeonghan thought as Seungcheol softly place him on the mattress.

"Chan-ah, Hyung is here."

Chan lifted his face from his knees as he scurried towards Jeonghan's side and hugged the Hyung whom he felt the safest and most comfortable with.

(A/N: To Wonu the no.1 Dinonara, gwaenchana, gwaenchanayo 🤣)

The others were still not familiar to him yet so when he opened his eyes and couldn't spot Jeonghan from the new faces, he suddenly panicked.

"Hush now, they're not going to hurt you. They are some of the Hyungs I told you about."

Chan sniffles as he roamed his eyes around. Everyone seems to give him a warm and fond smile until his eyes darted on Seungcheol's stoic face.

Jeonghan notice Chan's wary look on Seungcheol. He looked at his boyfriend and made a gesture towards him to curl his lips into a smile in which Seungcheol complied to, curling his lips into an awkward one.

It's not that Seungcheol's not fond of the kid. It's just that he had a hard time showing off his expression to anyone but Jeonghan.

After sometimes, Jeonghan made each one of the members introduce their selves to Chan with Wonu coming up first followed by Mingyu, Dokyeom, Jun and Vernon who comes last.

"Some of your other Hyungs, you will meet them later." Jeonghan ruffled Chan's hair.

Meanwhile on the far corner of the room, Dokyeom walks up to Seungcheol in order to give a report.

"Boss, Woozi just give an update about the culprit named Doyoon."

"Go on." Seungcheol stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Woozi found out that Doyoon is the first son of Jeong family and also the successor of Jeong Corporation. Doyoon seems to hold a great interest in you and claimed you to be his first moonlight thus he had instigated his younger brother Jaehyun to kidnapped Sister-in-law in order to break the two of you apart. " Dokyeom reported as he give his phone to Seungcheol which contains Doyoon's image.

Upon seeing the photo, Seungcheol vaguely remembered the boy. This one always greeted him politely in every gatherings he had attented but Seungcheol always paid him no mind, however now that Jeonghan's life was in danger because of someone like him, he will make sure Doyoon will pay for it.

"I see." Seungcheol had a dangerous glint in his eyes. He beckoned Dokyeom to come closer as he give further instructions and order, after that Dokyeom nodded his head in understandment.

Sungcheol's eyes then travelled towards the bed, his gaze soften as it landed on his boyfriend. Jeonghan was laughing freely at his heart's content as he keeps chatting with the new kid along with the other members.

*******

At night when they were about to sleep, Jeonghan opened up the things that has been bugging on his mind since this morning.

"Dadduya, you really don't have a past with that Doyoon?"

Seungcheol opened his eyes at his boyfriend's sudden question. He pulled the boy closer to him as he rested his chin on top of Jeonghan's head, embracing the boy into his arms.

"You really like to think unnecessary things." Seungcheol chuckled under his breath. Jeonghan looked up to him and pursed his lips into a pout. "Just answer me."

Seungcheol placed a kiss on his purse lips. "I vaguely remembered him but Doyoon-"

"Don't say his name." Jeonghan had a sad look on his eyes as he covered his palm over Seungcheol's lips. "Don't say it."

Seungcheol slowly removed Jeonghan's palm as his lips trace butterfly kisses on it. "Okay love, I won't say his name ever again, hey what's wrong why are you crying?"

Jeonghan couldn't stop his tears as he bury his face on Seungcheol's neck. "I don't know, I can't stop my tears from falling."

Jeonghan lied but the very main reason why he got so emotional all of the sudden was because of the sudden thought that crossed his mind that Seungcheol might leave him someday for another.

Just thinking about it already breaks his heart into pieces.

He knew it wasn't real but what if Seungcheol might really leave him one day?

What would he do then?

When his world only revolves around the man?

"Hey, look at me love." Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's face into his hands trying to make the boy to look at him, his thumbs wiping Jeonghan's tears away.

Jeonghan opened his eyes as he finally stared at his boyfriend, "Daddu-ya, you really love me right?"

Seungcheol placed a kiss on Jeonghan's tear stained cheek, "Of course, I love you more than anything in the world. Nothing will ever compare to you in my heart, love."

Jeonghan's heart filled with warm cozy feelings upon hearing his boyfriend's reassuring words. "I love you too Ddaduya, I love you so much that even the mere thought of you leaving me for another, already breaks my heart."

"I-I just want you to be with me for the rest of my life." Jeonghan added.

Seungcheol embraced Jeonghan tightly into his arms. How can his boyfriend be this adorable? He wanted to devour his little rabbit.

"D-daddu w-wait..." Jeonghan's face turned red as he felt Seungcheol's hard on pressing on the apex of his thigh.

Seungcheol move his lips against his ear, blowing hot air on it before saying the next words with intent.

"Don't you think you should take a responsibility for making it hard love?"

**To be continued...

(A/N: I'm not going to be a tease this time and will serve you a good seggs on the next chapter... 😏 )