"You can't turn what I say. To be exact, I mean I know why you went to the academy as if you were kicked out, Yurtha."

"...."

The expression on Yurtha's face, who had been smiling happily the whole time, disappeared. He looked at me with an achromatic face.

There was a creepy feeling for a moment, but I pretended not to know and lifted my chin.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Hearing that his son, who was still young, was involved in the black market must have been terrifying and upsetting for him as the head of the family. And he must have been disappointed when you were named as his successor."

"...."

"That's why he kicked you out of the academy, isn't it?

"...How do you know that, Nunim?"

"Yeah. How do you think I would know this?"

I smiled without telling the source of the information.

Actually, this was a trick. So, it is a trick for those who read the novel.

After dealing with Yurtha's problem and recalling my vague memories, I was able to come up with some pretty interesting facts.

Yurtha's role in the novel is a sub-male lead.

To faithfully represent this character, the writer made a chaotic record for Yurtha.

Thanks to the writer's efforts, Yurtha became faithful trash.

Shouldn't he have been a little less faithful?

"Father couldn't possibly tell Nunim this, is it Dylan?"

"What?"

"I ask if it's that bastard Dylan."

I suddenly flinched at Yurtha's harsh voice but didn't show it.

If it's Dylan—. Isn't he the eldest son of the head family of Herthas and the two years older brother of Yurtha?

Why does Dylan come out all of a sudden??

I was intimidated when he approached a step forward, standing at a distance from me.

I didn't make it obvious.

"What do you mean, Dylan? What an unexpected person. But you got it wrong."

"Then who is it?"

"It doesn't matter who is it. More importantly, I know more about you."

"I didn't know you were so interested in me."

"I guess it was more than you thought. I know you're still meddling in the black market. And you're going to get permission to use the mine through the Marquis of Evantes, and you're going to get it on the black market."

"It's nonsense without any evidence."

"Do you really think so?"

I laughed shamelessly.

And poked him in the chest with a finger.

"But if the Marquis knows about this, he'll change his mind a little."

"...What do you mean?"

"Will he try to hand over the mine's authority to someone who intervened in the black market? No. The Marquis will overturn his decision just by knowing your past actions."