It was time to think calmly.

"Head maid!"

As the head maid said, the maids who searched my room hurriedly ran.

"Yeah. Did you find the jewel?"

"...."

"As expected, Rosie stole it, right?"

"That's..."

When the maids blurred their words, the head maid sensed something odd.

"Why are you not answering?"

"... there was none."

"What?"

"There's no jewelry in Rosie's room...."

The head maid's expression turned funny, saying that this couldn't happen. So why are you making such a stupid trick?

"Rosie is not the culprit, head maid."

"There's no way...."

Without the jewel, I am not the culprit. It was a natural truth, so the maid said so.

However, the reaction of the head maid who tried to turn me into a criminal was different.

When the eyes of the people around her changed, the head maid recognized that her behavior had to change.

"Hey, Rosie..."

"...."

"I must have been mistaken..."

I frowned when I saw her quickly searching for a reason. We can't end it like this.

And it was then—.

"Oh my God, Rosie! What's going on!"

Emily, surprised by the current situation, rushed to run.

I sighed sadly as she hugged me protectively and I was still on my knees.

When I was faithful to the role of a pitiful maid who was utterly insulted by the misunderstanding of the head maid, the gazes around me turned to sympathy.

"This is unfair, Emily."

"That's right. There's no way that you, so kind and pretty, would have done anything bad!"

Hold on, Emily. The modifier, in the beginning, is a bit weird.

"Emily, what are you doing now?"

The head maid scolded Emily for being rude.

"Head maid, Rosie is not the only one who moved the Marquis' luxury items today. Did you search the other maid's room?"

"There's no way other maids would do that. How diligent are they are...."

"Rosie is so diligent, kind and pretty too!"

Hold on, Emily. There have been so many irrelevant words since earlier.

Emily's words blurred the issue little by little, but they were also true.

Lena and I moved the luxury items, but why me?

It was against equity.

The head maid couldn't back down any longer.

"You guys, check out Lena's room too."

"Yes, head maid."

She could decide because no jewelry would come out of Lena's room anyway.