𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

"You all are to be in the area around L/n Manor tonight." Dumbledore said to James, Sirius, Marlene, Remus, Dorcas, Fabian, Gideon and you one evening at another Order meeting. You visibly had paled upon hearing the name of that hellhole. It was a building that haunted your nightmares even today, after all, you had only managed to slip away from your vicious family's clutches not too long ago.

"L/n Manor?" You asked hollowly, hoping you had misheard.

"Yes, Miss. L/n." Dumbledore replied making you shut your eyes for a brief second. "You will be leading the mission."

"M-Me!?" You sputtered.

"Indeed, as you would have the most knowledge of the area, it is the best choice to have you direct the mission. All I want you to do is to see if you can collect intel and if needed, duel and capture any death eaters. The more of them we can take down, the faster we can end this war."

You nodded, still in disbelief but you vigorously shook your head. Now was the time to work against the wrongdoings of your family. You straightened yourself up with an air of determination.

"As you wish, Headmaster."

And an hour later, you along with the rest of the members for this particular mission, found yourselves scattered around the outside of L/n Manor.

You watched on while gritting your teeth as anger washed over you, as looking at just the mere building that you had spent years suffering in ignited a fire within you.

"Aw, why so upset at the sight? It's home sweet home after all, darling."

You jumped at the sudden voice, slapping a hand over your mouth to prevent a shriek from escaping.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Potter!?" You hissed at James who merely shrugged his shoulders while bearing a mischievous grin on his lips.

"Thought I'd grace you with my glorious presence."

You raised an eyebrow as you scoffed, "You sure you're not, Sirius Black?"

This made James let out a chuckle and you immediately slapped a hand on his mouth, making him stare down at you with wide eyes.

"Are you trying to get us caught?!"

However these words just flew over James' head as he stared at you, making you squirm slightly in discomfort under his intense gaze and you removed your hand, returning your eyes to the Manor. The young Potter however kept staring at you, his body feeling something he had not felt many times before.