𝐘𝐨𝐮!

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

The Order of the Phoenix, a secret society founded by the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore, was gathered once again in another secret location. All the members were seated in their respective seats, looking at the Headmaster to begin speaking.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice." Dumbledore said, his voice bouncing off the walls, "I received a tip that revealed a death eater meeting is to take place tonight, not too far from Diagon Alley." He said. "I will have to arrange a few members to be sent to scout out the meeting, but before that, I have an important announcement."

Everyone in the room exchanged glances, a nervousness settling for what could be bad news to be revealed.

"I have recruited a new member, who has already proven what a great asset she will be to our team."

"Who?" Sirius asked.

Albus Dumbledore gestured towards the door, "Come in."

You strutted in, dressed in dark clothes with your wand twirling between your fingers as a smile sat upon your lips.

"You!"

And two sets of chairs screeched as two individual wands were directed at you.

"What are you doing here?!" James shouted, Sirius nodding as he backed his best mate.

"Charming. Quite a nice welcome you've all prepared for me, Headmaster?"

Dumbledore's blue eyes twinkled as he directed his gaze from you to the pair of Black and Potter.

"Wands down, boys. Y/n L/n will henceforth be joining us from today." He said, declaring it to the whole room.

"But, Professor!" James exclaimed, "Y/n's a Slytherin!"

"Gee, thanks for noticing."

James glared at you before he turned his eyes onto Dumbledore, his expression having turned into one of desperation. "You can't possibly let her join!" He practically begged. "They're all the same, the treacherous snakes can't be trusted!"

Dumbledore opened his mouth to reply but you beat him to it.

"Well not everyone can be so dimwitted that they would end up in Gryffindor." You said, making both James and Sirius scowl.

"We are very intelligent, thank you very much!" Sirius interjected, making you shoot a look in return that said are you really though?

"Plus," You continued "Not everyone is the same because even a lion could be a snake in disguise."