ᡶ᭙ꪮ

.
.
.
「••ꪑꪗ ᦔꫀꪑꪮ᭢ ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ᡶ᭙ꪮ••」
「ꪮ᭢ᨶꫀ ꪖᦋꪖỉ᭢ 」
.
.
.

The morning after dinner yesterday, was nothing really, she had the day off. It was common since she worked so much her boss would give her a day to relax. Though she didn't exactly relax, she had as small part time job. Stocked for a hardware store, she would help when she had a day off, cause she knew the owner very well.

Today, she was helping out with stockings the shelfs when someone walked into the store "coming!" She yelled getting down from the ladder.

She got down and walked to the cash register seeing who it was making her eyes go wide "Mr dragneel what a pleasant surprise" she said while looking at him

Natsu looked at her with a smirk "you have more than one job, that's hardworking Mrs heartfilia"

"Yeah, I just help out here when they need it, it's just some side income" she said while looking at him. "So how may I help you, looking for some things to repair something?"

"You can say that" he told her, keeping his smirk. "You have ropes?"

Lucy looked at him and nodded slightly "yes we do, follow me" she said

Walking to where the ropes were natsu kept his eyes on her, his eyes were fixed on her like they were glued to Lucy. Why they were, he couldn't say why, maybe it was just something about her that the demon liked or thought was different but he knew one thing.

He had to have her, in the only way he knew...

"Do you know what kind of rope your looking for Mr dragneel?" She asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her smirking "the strongest one you have in stock"

Lucy looked at him and grabbed a red thick rope and handed it to him "this is the strongest, anything else"

"Duck tape" he simply said while looking at her smirking.

Lucy looked at him slightly confused then nodded slightly "right this was"

Natsu follow the angel as she walked to where there was all different kinds of duck tape, his eyes still not leaving her and how she walked in front of him. He couldn't deny how Lucy was eye candy for him.

"These are all the kinds we have in stock, any one your looking for?" Lucy asked while looking at him

Natsu looked at her then looked at the different types of duck tape and grabbed black tape "this is all"

Lucy looked at him and nodded slightly while smiling softly "I'll check you out then, follow me"

Lucy walked to the cash register with natsu right on her heels. Once the two got there Lucy got behind it and he stood in front of it. She rung up the items he had as his eyes ever left her.

"That will be $35.90 Mr dragneel" Lucy told him

Natsu nodded slightly, pulling out his credit card and paying for the items. Upon doing that he seen another employee walk up to her, a man.

"Lucy you know you don't have to push yourself"

Lucy looked at the guy and smiled "it's fine sting, I don't mind doing this" she told him smiling.

Sting smiled, making natsu glare at him slightly "well Lucy um...you want to gets drinks tonight?" Sting asked.

Lucy looked at sting slightly surprised "um..." She mumbled lightly then looked at natsu, almost like a help me look.

Natsu noticed it then smirked "sorry man, but she'll be with me tonight"

Lucy blushed slightly at what natsu said, making her look at him then looked at sting, seeing him pissed off. "And who are you?" Sting asked rudely.

Natsu looked at him, smirking "natsu dragneel"

Sting didn't seem fazed that his last name was dragneel "yeah right, you that guy, and Lucy doesn't even seen to like you, so if your done you can go"

Sting got behind her, wrapping his arms around her, Lucy looked at sting "let me go" she told sting

He looked at her "why Lucy? Don't you want me to?"

Natsu glared at him "she said let her go, so why don't you listen to the lady"

"What will you do about it" sting snapped back at him.

In an instant Lucy was out of stings arms and into his, sting in the floor knocked out. Lucy's eyes went wide while looking at sting then looked at natsu, seeing him holding her against his chest.

"Natsu..."

"You ok?" He asked while looking at her.

Lucy nodded slightly while keeping her eyes on him. He moved away, letting her go. She though almost wanted to stay in his arms, to her, his warmth made her feel whole.

"I'll be going now, stay safe Mrs heartfilia" natsu said as he grabbed his bag, and walked out.

Lucy just watched as natsu left. She sighed then looked at sting seeing him start to wake up from being punched by natsu.

"That ass...." Sting mumbled lightly.

Lucy sighed then looked back at the door, almost hoping natsu would come back through those doors.

And actually ask her out...

•:.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾ꪑꪗ ᦔꫀꪑꪮ᭢☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:

At the end of th6day she sighed while walking into her apartment, she shared with levy. Levy was sitting in the living room, she seen Lucy walk in making her get up smiling.

"Welcome home lu!" Levy said while smiling softly

Lucy looked at levy surprised she was home, cause normally she'd stay with gajeel "not with gajeel tonight" Lucy asked as she took her jacket off and put her purse on the coat rack.

"No, he was staying with natsu, and I wanted to be home today" levy said while smiling softly.

Hearing his name, she let a sligh blush grow on her cheeks. That made levy smirk "oo someone has a crush!" Levy said smiling "angel Lucyyyy looves natsuuuu"

Lucy blushed while looking at her then looked away "I don't not!" Lucy yelled while looking away, she ran into her room, once her door closed, levy giggled at her friends actions.

"You gonna eat lu?!"

"I done ate!" Lucy yelled though the door

Lucy sighed while sitting down on her bed, getting into her pj's, her mind would always go to natsu, his warmth as she was in his arms. It made her feel safe and secure, even though she didn't know what he truly was.

Laying down in her bed, once she closed her eyes, her mind instantly went to natsu.