Update...

*sigh* I'm sad to have to write this, but as of today this story is officially on hold, I may continue it if I change my mind but as of right now that's not happening.

Oddly enough the possible discontinuation of this story has nothing to do with me not being able to write it; it has to do with my part in the cube community...

For a few weeks now I've felt disconnected from the cube community, it's not at all what it was when I joined in April/May 2014 and I just can't find the motivation to contribute to something I don't enjoy being a part of (kind of like why some members left the server itself). Yesterday Julio posted a video saying he was kicked from the cube, he didn't leave, he was kicked for sharing his point of view on the server and the members felt he was damaging the 'cube' image; now like I said, I've felt disconnected for a while, but I kept in touch with it in the hopes that maybe things would change; they didn't, and after Julio posted that video, I was totally done with it, I changed my twitter @  and icon so they weren't cube related, I unfollowed and unsubbed from the members who I only did so for cube content, and now I'm putting this on hold.

The reason it's on hold and not discontinued is because I'm still subbed to and follow (of past and current cube members): Jordan, Ryan, Devon,  Kermit, Will, Stacy and Julio; that is simply because I enjoy watching their none cube content as well. The only cube series/series' I will be actually watching is/are Devon, and Will, if Will ever actually has time to upload because Graser isn't making him his slave (just sayin') so I won't be totally cut off from it, I also fully 100% plan to keep all the friends I've made while being a part of the community. But yes, I haven't discontinued it because I still support both Devon and Julio 100% and maybe will be inspired to write about the ship again, as of right now though, I just can't care enough, I'm sorry but it's true.

There may also be the odd Kiani or Jevon one shot I put out on this account too so I doubt this will be the last you hear from me, once again I'm sorry, I know a LOT of you love this story and I hope you can see things from my perspective and understand why I'm doing this...

-Melissa

P.S: Seriously thank you so so so much for all the support this story has gotten it really is incredible I love you all and who knows, maybe I'll continue it soon, maybe I won't, we'll see...