Authors Update

Okay so I have a lot of this story planned out and I will write it, but the pax east chapter may be out later than I wanted because I haven't been able to sleep great recently so my brain's not handling trying to think a lot (even tying this is difficult for me to think what to say) hopefully it'll pass before it's been 2 weeks since last part (it's been 9 days so far) but if it doesn't, that's why; I'm trying my best to do small bits but it's hard to put the sentences together right now so yeah, I'm very sorry I'm so bad at keeping this updated but sometimes my brain's just like 'nope! not today' and sadly that happens more often than not; but even if it takes way longer than I want, I will keep this updated for as long as I have plot lines to write because I love being able to share the world I see in my head and oddly you guys seem to enjoy reading about it so I will do what I can.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me as I've tried to get my brain to work with me during the creation of this story; and thank you to anyone who will stick around even if they found the story after this update; I'm gonna try my best not to let you down; here's hoping I can get my head to work soon so you guys aren't waiting for too long... :)

(PS: Don't forget to read last chapter if you haven't already)