Tetsurō Kuroo: (College Au) (1/2)

~ No One's POV ~
Tetsurō was walking back from his last class. He wanted to live in the dorms for his college years. he shares a dorm with Kenma. He made sure that he got first pick for a roommate.

He continued his way to the dorm. One of his upperclassmen came up to him and winked at him. He stops, and a blank expression comes onto his face. " Kuroo-chan, are you free tonight? " Iya asked. " Um, no. I'm  gonna go spend some spring break with my girlfriend. " He said. She frowns and nods. " Damn! " she says.

He looks at her then back to one of their classmates. " Why not ask one of them? I've gotta get going. " he replies, started walking to his dorm that he shares with Kenma. 

He continued walking until he saw a door the dormitory doors that he shared with a few boys. He opens the door, walks through, and closes it.

~ Yaku's POV ~
I'm sitting on the couch, doing the rest of the assignments from my last class period. I put my airpods in and played some music while I'm doing the assignments.

I felt the right side of the couch dip, I turned and saw Taketora next to me with his laptop.

I turn back to my assignments. I'm not really paying attention to what's happening around me because I'm focused on my assignments.

~ Lev's POV ~
I walked out of my room, headed to the kitchen to make me a snack because I got up from taking a nap.

I walk into the kitchen and head to the fridge. I opened the door. I'm looking at what I can eat. Seeing some fruit, I thought, why not a fruit salad with a cold bottle of water.

I grab the fruit and put them in a big bowl with cold water.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed a medium bowl. Brought it to the sink. I grabbed the cutting board that was on the kitchen counter and brought it over to the sink as well.

As I walked to the drawer, I saw Kuroo walking past the kitchen. He nods at me, I nod at him.

I went back to finding a knife, I grabbed a knife and walked to the kitchen, and brought the medium and cutting board there.

I walked back to the sink, dumped the water out, and put the big bowl on the kitchen towel that was next to the cutting board. I went to the sink and washed the fruit really well.

Bringing the fruit over to the cutting board, I poured out the whole container of strawberries, 3 apples, and 2 pears. I put the blueberries in the medium bowl. I put it in the fridge so it wouldn't be warm when I'm done cutting the fruit.

I cut the strawberries, brought them over to the fridge, and poured them into the bowl.

I go back to the cutting board, and I cut the apples and pears. I went to the fridge. I grabbed the bowl and sat down it down in front of me and poured the apples and pears in it.

I mix it really well and sprinkled some granola on it. I grabbed a fork, and I walked to the sink, cleaned the dishes that I used, and put them in the drying rack.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed to my room.

~ Kenma's POV ~
I was watching a movie until Kuroo walked in and closed the door. I paused the movie, and I looked at him. Kuroo sat on his bed, grabbing a suitcase. Putting some of his things inside, he gets up to get more of his things.

" Where are you going? " I asked. He walks into the bathroom to grab his toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. He comes out and puts it in his suitcase. " I'm going to stay with Jessi for spring break. " he said, zipping up his suitcase. I hummed and went back to the movie I was watching.