5.

After Team Z's win against Team Y, they were sitting around a table with steak on it and eating together. Kuon came in with more food saying they were doing this 'potluck' style so everyone gets to try everyone's food.

Y/n decided to let everyone enjoy their food and was going to leave the room with no exact destination in mind,

"y/n where are you going? don't you wanna eat??" Isagi asked while lifting up his bowl of rice not wanting Y/n to leave hungry, "don't worry about me Isgagy, enjoy your food ill be back soon" Y/n said with a smile appreciating his concern.

"nuh uh you wont!" Bachira said while jumping onto Y/n's back preventing her from leaving the room, he dragged her back with him and made her sit down. To make sure she wouldn't leave he sat right beside her with his legs resting on her lap trapping her and offered to feed her.

"here n/n take some of my steak!" he said happily while putting his chopsticks in front of her mouth but before she could decline he brought it closer to her mouth.

She had an idea of what he was planning to do and didn't open her mouth, instead trying to get up but Bachira hugged her making them both fall back and he fed it to her when she opened her mouth to complain.

Not being able to do anything she stayed still with him on her while eating disappointingly. Isagi was sitting there watching them and he wasn't exactly sure how to feel after witnessing it all.

When Bachira finally got off of her Isagi went towards her while she was laying on the floor to check up on her. "you alright y/n?" he asked while sweat dropping, but she only stayed silent causing Isagi to question if she was dead, the blindfold helping his theory.

Y/n bounced up quickly making Isagi drop some of his rice, "oh..my rice" he said quietly sounding sad making Y/n look at him, "i'm so so so sorry isagagay" she instantly went and got him more rice and he was going to thank her until he saw her with her finger on her lips telling him to shush.

He was a bit weirded out but when he saw her sneak out the room he understood why she wanted him to stay quiet and just continued eating his rice happily.

                    ——————————————

Y/n was walking down the halls looking around and going in random directions, purposely trying to get lost out of boredom.

She ended up seeing someone who looked very bother able so she walked up to him, he had blond hair and two strands that faded into pink in front, his hair was sticking up making her question everyone's choice in style but she continued walking up to him anyway.

"hey there" Y/n said excited to start an argument for fun's sake but was surprised to see him staring at her up and down with the biggest smirk on his face.

"what's a girl doing here? are you everyones personal slut??" he asked with his smirk still on his face, not expecting that reply Y/n's jaw dropped "you want smoke?" she asked still shocked, "do you want my smoke?" he responded with,

The silence was LOUD.

He continued talking but this time Y/n decided to just go with it, "you wear that blindfold to hide your identity missy? are you ashamed of your slutty life??" he asked, "no, i make use of it for the kinky ones" she replied with a sigh.

The silence again.

"kinky ones?" he asked while snickering, "yeah, you seem like one too in all honesty" she replied with no shame whatsoever "and what if i am?" he said, without that blindfold of hers he'd be staring right into her eyes. "would you punish me too?" he asked with a blush on his face looking happy with his question probably imagining it,