𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-05

Start from the beginning

I m going out of this room and vedika di is busy in her bf and these are not coming before 2 hours out of the bathroom so uh guys can change here .

Sakshi said while picking her dress.

Bf ?

Abhay asked her.

Arey yrr.. boyfriend nhi bestfriend.

She said going out of room .

______.______.______.______.______.

Engagement is done all girls are eating their food.

Bhumi felt a tighten grip on her waist.she moved her head little bit when she see its siddhant who is holding her.

bhumi see him then start ignoring him .

what happen baby?

siddhant whispered in her ear.

bhumi ignored him.suddenly a girl came towards siddhant. she is sonam [manisha younger sister] .

hey! tum siddhant rajput ho na ? ur really good looking! is she is your girlfriend ? sonam said looking towards bhumi.

none of your business sonam ! focus on your study instead of flirting with boys! bhumi shouted on sonam .

go to hell u bitch !

sonam curse bhumi.

Not without you.

Sonam walked away.siddhant smirked towards bhumi.

What?

Nothing!

If uh want so u can go with her.

No baby I m yours only. u can also take benifit of me i wouldn't mind it .

no i don't wanna take.

______.______.______.______.______.

vedika is eating her pav bhaji quitly because she is haven't eaten anything from morning.suddenly she chocked her food and start coughing .she see advik who came and make her drink the water.

thank you. vedika said to him

welcome.

have you eat something?

i will !

vedika take a bite from her pav bhaji and forward it near advik mouth. advik quitly eat it.they both eating there food then advik see malini ,sonali and priya giving them teaseing smile.

where are you looking?

nothing.

okay i m going to find my sister! see you soon . vedika and left from there.and malini,sonali, priya came and sit beside advik.

ohhhoho! vedika didi apne hatho se khana khila rhi h bhai ko. badi maa dekhlo bhai ko . priya said teasely.

kya ho rha tha yha abhi ? adi? malini asked

agar apko nhi pasand toh rehnedo ma nhi krunga kisi se bhi shaadi . advik said

arey nhi nhi beta tu toh bura maan gya hum toh mazak kr rhe the ! sonali said

advik laughed at her choti maa .

_____._____._____.______._____._____.

Hey! Shaurya said to sakshi