━𝟎𝟎𝟓

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Huh how to you know angel?" Charlie gasped "do you!...ya know?..."

"I don't know what you're talking about, char, I meet angel tonight, him and my friend work together." The blonde simply stated, smiling sweetly.

Charlie brushed her imaginary sweat off her forehead.

The blonde walked away, talking on the phone, vaggie sitting on the couch while Clara looked around at the family portraits.

The door bell rang, since Clara was the closest one she answered the door. Coming face to face with the radio demon. She shrieked and immediately closed the door. After a minute she opened it again, taking a peek through the slit of the door, screaming when he grinned. He had the same appearance just like the story's told her about, a slim sinner demon with beige colored skin and had a broad smile full sharp yellow teeth, he looked to be around seven feet.

he sported a pinkish-red cropped, angled cut bob with black tips at the end and two large, black tipped tufts of hair extending from the top of his head, evoking the ears of a deer. The style had an undercut at the back, and two small black antlers protruding from the crown.

His eyes had dark-red sclera, bright-red irises and thin black pupils. His forearms and lower legs faded to dark grey, and he had red hoofed toes and red fingers.

The radio demon wore a red pinstripe coat with dark-red lapels piped with white, which is ragged along the bottom hem. Underneath that he wore a bright red dress-shirt with a black cross on the chest, and long black dress pants with matching bright red cuffs. He also wore a dark-red oval-shaped monocle, rimmed with black, over his right eye.

He accessorized with a black knotted bowtie with a bright red center, black gloves with red at the fingertips, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. he also carried a thin cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it, which clara guessed he used to play sound effects and broadcast his voice.

Clara closed the door and rushed to the living space of the hotel, sitting down on the couch, beside vaggie."who was it Clara?"

"Radio demon" she mumbled.

¨ who?¨ angel asked, sucking on his Popsicle he got from where ever.

Charlie shot up to the door, taking a peek." Hello-" she slammed the door on his face.

" he actually is at the door! What should I do!" Charlie freaked out.

Clara was sitting on the couch, her face buried in her legs, which she held to her chest.

"Well don't let him in" vaggie barked out.

Charlie looked back at the door, heading to it again. She opened the door." May I speak now?" His static voice filled the entrance hallway.

"You may" Charlie gestured for him to speak.

His hand shot out.¨ its a pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart!, quite a pleasure!¨ The radio demon walked past a stunned charlie, into the hotel.¨excuse my sudden visit but i saw your fiasco on a picture show,and I just couldn't resist, what a performance!¨ He smiled wide, his sharp yellow teeth showing.¨why i haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!¨ He craned his head side to side, laughing, his red eyes glowing more than normal.¨so many orphans¨ Tapping his radio microphone cane against the palm of his hand.

Clara felt the wight shift on the couch, vaggie had gotten up and stormed over to where Alastor was.¨Stop right there!¨ She shouted, pointing her spear at him, while Alastor smiled brightly as if she was a mere bug. ¨ I know your game and im not gonna let you hurt anyone here ¨ if possible, he smiled wider, his eyes going dark with a slight chuckle ¨ you pompous cheesy dog shoe shit lord ¨

He laughed, his static voice filling the hallway, he pushed the spear out of his face.¨If i wanted to hurt anyone here¨His smile reached to his ears, eyes going wide, tilting his head.¨ I would of done so already¨ Alastor craned his neck, his voice getting aggressively statically, shoulders hunched and eyes redder than normal, getting in Vaggies face. His symbols floating around the air. when all of a sudden he went back to normal.

Charlie hid behind Vaggie the best she could.¨ no! I am here because I want to help!¨ he bent down at the waist, speaking into his microphone cane.

¨ say what now?¨ Clara spoke, peeking her head out from the wall. He obliviously wouldn't wanna help them out of the goodness of his heart, seeing how as soon as he came into hell, he started killing overlords left, right and center.

But, nevertheless Clara smiled, it was always good to have a helping hand, no matter who the hand belonged to.