Ben: "I mean, I haven't known you for very like, but you seem like a nice person." He smiles, rubbing the back of his neck. "I do hope you can say the same about me. Y'know, despite me absolutely trashing you in the game."

Malina is still a bit stunned, but she chuckles a bit, a light blush on your cheeks.

Malina: "I gotta say, you're the nicest person, human or demon, that I've met in a very long time. And I really appreciate it." She playfully punches Ben's arm again. "But if you tell anyone I said that, you're fucking dead!"

Ben: "Yeah, yeah. I get it." He laughs while rubbing his arm. "So, wanna keep playing until everyone wakes up?"

Malina: "Do you even have to ask?"

Ben and Malina start playing again, but it doesn't last very long, as someone tells from the other room.

Monica: "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GODDAMN SNUGGLE BUDDY!?"

The sudden yell gets the attention of both Malina and Ben for a few moments, before they both silently agree to ignore it for the time being.

It also appears that the sudden yell woke up Modeus and Cerberus, because a large argument seems to have ensued in the other room.

Ben: "Guess Monica just woke up and realized I wasn't there. She sounds real pissed off."

Malina: "I'll say. I don't think I've ever heard her sound so mad before."

Ben: "Wait, seriously?" He turns his head towards Malina. "That makes me think I should go check on them."

Malina: "Eh, it should be fine." She states with a shrug. "If they're not idiots, they'll start trying to find you around the house."

Ben: "Hm." He looks back at the TV screen. "I guess that's true."

Ben and Malina continue to play for a little bit, but are suddenly interrupted by Monica bursting through the door. This tears said door off of its hinges, leaving it fallen on the floor.

While Malina doesn't seem to give two shits about the fallen door, Ben looks down at the fallen door with a mixture of fear and shock on his face. Ben then looks up at Monica, who looks absolutely livid.

Monica: "Why the FUCK did you just leave me in there!?"

Ben: "I'm sorry, but I woke up from Malina screaming. So I decided to check and see what she was doing." He looks over at a clock on the wall. "Though it seems that I lost track of time."

Monica's livid face slowly softens.

Monica: "I understand. It just worried me when I couldn't find you." She blushes a little. "I also really like it when we cuddle."

Ben: "Aww! That's very sweet!" He smiles and pats the bed. "You can join us over here if you want."

Without any additional conversation, Monica joins Ben and Malina on the bed. She gets behind Ben and hugs him, resting her chin on Ben's shoulder.

Before Ben and Malina could continue their game, Modeus and Cerberus run into the room.

Cerberus: "Can we join you as well, master?"

Ben: "Sure." He waves them over. "Come on in. Just don't interrupt us, okay?"

Cerberus and Modeus nod as they rush into the room, joining Ben on the bed. Modeus takes a spot on Ben's right, and one of the Cerbs heads goes to Ben's left, laying her head on his lap. The other two Cerbs curl up on the bed.