Part 59

Second last chapter...

Hot chocolate or tea?

Vanilla ice cream or chocolates?

Perfumes or body mist?

Not edited at all!!!!

Next morning

Jaiveer's POV.

Feeling soft caress on my nose, I woke up only to find Shahveer sucking my nose, his little palms planted on my stubble jaw.

Woah.

"Great way to wake me up, Son." I picked him up, settling him on my chest as he let out a disapproving sound, his saliva trailed down from my nose down to my cheek.

After taking the face wipe from the side table, I wiped his mouth before wiping my nose and cheeks.

Shravani was in deep sleep beside me while the little one stared at me with his wide eyes.

Turning to him, I asked, "Why are you up so early today?" It was just six in the morning and I slept at four after all the researches and plans.

To whoever the motherfucker is, surely getting the painful death from me.

Shahveer pouted at my words before he mewled and rest his face on my chest, my heart fluttered at his little antics as he sighed out before crying loudly.

What the fuck?

"Hey there little player, why are you crying?" But he cried more, if he keep crying like this, Shravani would wakeup, No no I want her to rest as much as she could she was already very tensed from last night.

I didn't want my wife to know about the shit which was happening, I thought I would handle everything all alone but she heard my conversation with my friends last night.

"Are you hungry baccha?" he sniffed his cries subsiding as he rubbed his mouth and face on my shoulder, he would start crying again and I know and the way he was sucking on my shoulder gave away that he was hungry.

Sighing out, I reached with my other hand and start to unbutton Shravani's shirt slowly, "Just because of you I am touching my wife inappropriately." I scolded my son who just let out a sad sound in return melting my heart.

He is indeed a little manipulator.

After few more struggles, I managed to open first three buttons of her shirt, dragging the material down from her shoulder, her creamy nipples greeting me.

Kicking out all my perverted thoughts, I made Shahveer lay down and managed to put her right nipple in his mouth as he enjoyed his morning feed.

And when I looked up, Shravani was already looking at me with her sleepy eyes, "Oh you up? Go back to sleep it's--" I stopped finding tears glistening in her eyes.

"Hey why are you crying?" I creeped closer, wiping the tears which escaped from the corner of her eyes, "Veer, I am scared." she whispered out.

Shit...

She shouldn't have heard me last night, I planned to keep this hidden from her, even spend millions to keep news away from media but--

"Don't be scared, I promise I won't let anything happen to you." And I was not kidding, I would burn down every single shit in this world to protect her and keep her with me.

No law or nothing can take her away from me.

"I trust you." I kissed her forehead and tucked the hair strands behind her ear.