chapter 5

Y/n's POV-

Y/n's POV-

I wake up around 7:00 and Walker is still asleep so I decide to hop in the shower quick. When I finish my shower I decide to get ready for the day because Walker didn't even tell me what time we're leaving.

I pick out some clothes and throw them on before I do my makeup. When finally Walker wakes up and walks into the bathroom that I'm currently doing my makeup in. "Do mine next?" he jokes standing beside me in the mirror and grabbing his tooth brush. "Of course princess!" I say with a smile.

He brushes his teeth and I finish my makeup before walking out to the clothes I had laid out on my bed. "Stay in there for a minute so I can get changed," I yell so he can hear me in the other room then I put on my outfit.

your outfit ^^^

your outfit ^^^

"You can come out now Walk," I yell back and he comes out. "You know we're not leaving for another three hours?" he questions seeing me all ready. "Are you serious?" I ask and he nods. "You never told me!" I say before throwing the nearest pillow at him.

   "Hey! Maybe I did and you didn't listen," he retorts. "Whatever I'm calling Sunny," I before FaceTiming her on my phone.

   "Y/n!!! What's up?" She asks excitedly. "I miss you so much you have to come out to LA sometime!" I tell her hoping she'll agree. "Hmm maybe my dad could rent us a beach house for a few days!" she says back. "If he does I'm coming!" Walker shouts from his side of the room. "No you're not," I say back plainly. "Yes he should and we could invite Dylan," Sunny says making her crush obvious.

   "You should text him, I bet he likes you," I say to Sunny. "No way I don't even like him," she replies hiding her blush. "Whatever," I roll my eyes teasing her. "Anyways I'm hanging out with some of Walkers friends today!" I tell her with excitement.

   "It's about time," she replies. "Sunny we've only been together like three days," I remind her. "Yea and he had three days to introduce his lovely girlfriend to his friends," she jokes. "I'm not his girlfriend stupid," I say back. "Yet," Walker mumbles under his breath from across the room. "What was that Walk?" I ask confused. "Oh nothing, wanna go get breakfast?" he asks changing the subject. "Sure, bye bye Sunny, talk soon!" I say before hanging up the phone.