chapter 2

It's been a couple days since I left Sunny's abut we've been on FaceTime for hours each day

but we've been on FaceTime for hours each day. "Oh my gosh!" I yell at her on the phone. "What omg is there a spider?" she answers worried as if she's here. "No stupid I just got an email back about the movie and I got in!!" I scream excitedly as I run out of the room to tell my mom.

   "Mom guess what!" I say happily running to her room. "What's up sweetie?" she asks confused. "So I auditioned for this movie and I got in I'll forward you the email!" I say in one breath practically jumping up and down. "That's amazing I'll read through and come to your room in a minute." she says opening her phone instantly.

   I walk back to my room and Sunny is waiting for me. "This is great Y/n, I can't wait to help you pack for filming!" she says excitedly before her mom calls her down for dinner. "Oop, gotta go I'll call you back later," she says before saying goodbye and hanging up.

   Omg I'm still shaking from the news. I can't believe I've gotten a part in a movie with Ryan Reynolds and more importantly Walker Scobell. I hope he doesn't find me annoying or anything...

   "Coming in," my mom says with a knock before opening the door to my bedroom and taking a seat on my bed. I greet my mom and she starts talking. "So they'll be filming in LA but I won't be able to come with you since I have work in New York. I guess I have to take you to the airport Friday morning so you have today and tomorrow to pack. Also expect a call from the director Shawn Levy sometime tomorrow." she explains everything to me.

   I can't help but smile at the thought of being in a movie. "Alright, thanks mom I love you!" I say excitedly giving her a hug which she returns before reminding me that she loves me and leaving the room. This seems like a lovely time to text Sunny.

Sunny ☀️🤍

come help me pack tomorrow

of course, I'll be there at 9:00
when are you leaving

friday morning idk what i'll
do without you

ugh ikr but you could hang out
with walkie talkie 😋☺️

shut up see you tomorrow
lovie!!

🩷🪩

I shut off my phone and lay back on my bed kicking my legs happily. Eeee I can't wait!! I decide I deserve some ice cream so I walk downstairs to my kitchen and grab some from the freezer. I munch a bit then head up to my room for bed.

🩷🪩 time skip 🪩🩷

   The next day my alarm goes off at 8:00. I get up and take a quick shower before sunny arrives.  As soon as she comes she comes straight inside and up to my room giving me a big hug. "Omg I'm gonna miss you so much!!" she says still keeping her arms wrapped around me. "Sunny I can't breathe!" I say and she finally lets go.

   "I have to start packing, I'll be in LA for a couple months of filming," I explain to her grabbing a white suitcase out of my closet as well as the pink sweatshirt I had stole from her a few days back. "Hey that's mine," she says suprised that I still have it. "Mine now, besides what if the hotel is cold!" I tease with a small laugh. "Then bring your own or use Walkies," she says tossing me a couple of cute shirts out of my closet.

   "You're so not funny," I remind her with an eye roll. "Don't tell that to Walker he might loose interest!" she jokes again before picking a couple perfumes for me to pack. "Don't forget my curling iron!" I yell at her walking into the bathroom attached to my room to grab a few things. "I would never," she says as I come out and she's wrapping the cord around it.

   At thins point my suitcase is about half way packed and she's done most of it for me. Good thing I trust her and we have similar styles or this would be a train wreck. "Oooh this dress is cute, I've never seen you wear it," she says pulling a white dress with bow straps and blue flowers out of my closet. "Hmmm yeah I don't really remember when I bought it for," I say as she folds it and puts in into my stuffed suitcase.

   "Probably for the occasion you have to go to dinner with Walker Scobell." she tease me. "Stop it with the Walker comments. I haven't even met him yet." I say shaking my head at her remarks again. "Whatever you're gonna have to," she says with a giggle before grabbing a smaller duffle bag out of my closet.

   "I'm gonna tell him all about my super annoying friend," I tease Sunny before placing a pair of converse and some wedges into my suitcase and closing it. I pull the suitcase off of my bed and place it on the floor so I can help Sunny with the second bag.

🩷🪩 time skip 🪩🩷

   When me and Sunny finish packing we lay down on my bed for a bit of our regular chatter. "Can you stay over tonight, my mom can drop you off at home on the way to the airport?" I ask her with a smile. "Of course Y/n I'll text my parents and tell them I'm staying. I wouldn't pass up the last sleepover with my best friend for months!" She says throwing herself onto me for another hug.

   Then my phone rings and she's forced to get off. "Hello?" I answer picking up the call. "Hey there, is this Y/n Summers?" A man on the other side asked. "That's me!" I say and we continue our phone call. Eventually we finished and I drop my phone in shock.

   "What's wrong?" Sunny asks. "I have to share a hotel room with Walker Scobell." I say and Sunny immediately starts giggling at me. "Haha! Y/n Scobell sounds great!" She says still laughing at me. "Shut up," I say before laying bad down from my seated position and covering my head with a pillow.

   "You know you love me," Sunny teases me and I roll over to face her. "Always," I say with a smile then hitting her with a pillow. This turns into a full on pillow fight in my room.

🩷🪩

Word count : 1093
Author's note - we finally get to meet Waker in the next chapter! How excited are we??