chapter 4

"I'm so done with you already Walker," I tease him getting out of his bed to get ready for the day

"I'm so done with you already Walker," I tease him getting out of his bed to get ready for the day. "Mhm I figured you would be, anyways whatcha wearing?" he asks as if it matter to him. "Not sure, we have to go meet Shawn on set today so I guess something kinda of nice." I tell him looking through all my clothes.

"Ooooh these are cool," he says pulling out a pair of green jeans from my drawer. "Go away you have to get dressed too," I remind him giving him a playful push. "Ouch that really hurt Y/n," he whimpers holding the spot on his chest where I pushed him, "wear them though they're cool." It appears he likes the green pants.

"Alright," I say before grabbing a plain white shirt and going to the bathroom to get ready and change.

your outfit ^^^^

your outfit ^^^^

I walk out of the bathroom wearing the pants that Walker had picked out and he walks over to me looking me up and down with his hand on his chin. "Looks nice Y/n," he say with a light smile. "Thanks Walkie Talkie," I said as I walk over to the mirror to take a look for myself. He's just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt as per usual.

   I put on some light makeup, just concealer, mascara, my rare beauty blush and I grab my dior lip oil to go. "Dunkin?" he asks, "I saw one right down the street." I wasn't quite sure what he was doing but it was working. "Yea sure!" I reply moving towards my bag for my wallet. "Don't bring your wallet I'll pay," he says shooting a smile in my direction. "You don't have to," I say continuing to my bag. "No, I insist," he says again.

   "Fine," I say and grab my airpods to play some music before we walk down the hall of the hotel. "Whatcha listening to?" he asks taking an airpod out of my ear. "Drake," I respond showing him my phone. "Good, I love Drake," he says before putting the airpod in his ear to hear Fancy by Drake playing.

   When we walk out of the lobby we already see the paparazzi outside. "Oh my lord," he says seeing all the people around, "how did they even know we were here." I look up at him and grab his hand as we walk to the Dunkin, followed by a heard of people. We walk inside and order. I get a Pink Velvet Macchiato and he just gets a donut.