Chapter 5: Saint Gloriana

Start from the beginning

She then remembered where she ordered to shoot empty blank shells at the neighborhood. Her face turns red like tomatoes as she was embarrassed but for Ilya was just smiling as he was amused by their way of thinking. He was having fun with the current commander, he trusted her to do her own role and he wanted to know more if she could handle her own burden as a Commander, even if she failed to do those he would have to intervene and perhaps even help her personally.

"Guess you guys are morning people."

"Ah! We were just waking up Mako-san."

"With a blank shot?"

"H-hai..." she was embarrassed once more.

"You guys are truly amusing, I haven't had this kind of fun ever since I became interested in Sensha-do." He added as he reminisced about his past once more.

"Good times."

"Also Guten Morgen to Takebe-san, Isuzu-san, Akiyama-san and Reizei-san." He shouted which they barely even heard due to the loud engine.

Miho then relayed his statement to her crew which they also greeted him back, along with the others.

"Good Morning Vasilyev-san." While they all greeted them back, as for the three Polina, Anastasia and Sofia they were doing their own thing and eating some bread inside the tank.

"Hmm... being called by my family name majority of the time... you guys can just informally call me by my first name instead." He added that they were surprised, but they just accepted it.

"Ilya-san." When they uttered his first name, he felt a sense of relief.

"Good job!" He just gave them a thumbs up which they just chuckled. Despite him being aloof most of the time, he's an easy person to approach.

The two finally could see the bridge that connects the docks and the ships, they began to cross the bridge where it was traffic due to some checking while the players of the Sensha-do are also being checked but due to it being their match they have an easy pass.

The Panzer IV and the T-44 are side by side in the docks, where a sudden large aircraft carrier began to shadow the size of the Oarai ship. The School carrier was massive as if twice the size of the Oarai School ship.

"Now I just realize that Oarai is quite small compared to that ship, now I wonder how big is the Kursk Academy School carrier!?" Those were his initial thoughts when he saw the School carrier.

Then they saw the Saint Gloriana's logo, it was a kettle and he saw a Churchill Tank, along with the Matilda II accompanying the Churchill. He couldn't identify Churchill's mark type as he didn't get the closer view.

"Man, I wanted to see Churchill and their commander." He puffs his chest as he can feel the wind passing his hair.

"Komandir Ilya, what's the plan?" Sofia asks.

"Drive forward of course, we have no plan until we are forced to interfere. Let the newbies deal with this first let them have their fun, because soon we will get ours as this match is the mark of the new beginning." He answered Sofia's statement which made her shivered in danger unlike before.

He let his old self come out as his lust for challenge especially in Sensha-do is insatiable but he learns how to keep his emotions in check before doing anything dangerous.

"Woah, that's a bit dangerous for me." He just chuckled at his own old self temporarily coming back.

"Woah, that's a sudden change in attitude." Sofia answered through the radio.

"Wow... you guys are literally like your Aunt but in 3 packages." He answered that they just accepted the statement.

"Anyway, who wants snacks later in the battle?"