Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew

3 Days Later~

You could see Ilya and Sasha outside the shack. Both of them are still wearing winter clothing, with some thick gloves in their hands due to the snow. 

Both of them are currently drinking a coffee, Ilya who is watching the road and seeing the T-34-85 right in front of them.

He opened his mouth and asked. “So when are we getting the result?” He put down his coffee on the table, while seeing the other crew of the T-34-85 shoveling some snow from the drive away.

“We have found some interesting schools in Japan, and you know one of them since you already did a Mock battle against them as a part of their training.”

“You mean the Pravda school?” 

“да (da - yes)”

“Oh the midget Stalin.” 

This almost choke Sasha due to her spitting out the coffee out of surprise. “Master! That's just horrible you don't just call a girl just like that, especially Katyusha midget Stalin!” Sasha was angry, at the same time she almost burst into laughter considering in the paper news that she was declared as a dictator.

“But your laughter is slowly coming out.” He added. 

“That's just foul! Please don’t utter that nickname in front of her.” Sasha was concerned about Pravda’s reputation considering they have won the 62nd National High School Senshado. 

“I know! I know! I'm merely joking. Well it's already been a few years since we met them in a match. A 10 vs 10 annihilation battle, well we only did lose 1 tank in the process.” Illya took a sip from his coffee 

“That match, Kursk University against Pravda, well to say that a match I don't know if it's either disrespectful or just Complete annihilation.” Sasha added as she was reminiscing about the match.

She remembers when Ilya was still quite young, his mindset is vastly different but when it comes to tankery he shows a different face, it was a mixture of aloof and dangerous, just making your guard down against him would be a detrimental effect against the enemy force.

She remembered where she was the commander of the IS-2, while the main Leader of the Kursk University was Ilya Vasilyev who was commanding the T-44-100, equipped with a side space armor and the gun of a LB-1 one of the Variants of the T-44.

He was aloof when it comes to talking but once you realize that he is actually easy to approach. But the most dangerous about him, is that he saw the entire game as a chess, and if all fails even the Queen, the King will be forced to move into battle and by that saying in Kursk University, if all the pieces fall it is the greatest shame for any commander for the Leader or the King to step into battle for he will end it all, he is the Final defense of the University, and the strongest Leader/Commander had finally step into battle.

She smiled, and she pulled out her Tablet which she began to swipe where she was taken into the email forum of hers, where she saw multiple schools are taking notice of this.

“Well it's a battle that I'm proud of, all battles I participate in are all the ones I'm proud of. Of course, even you who struggle at the school to think you would actually fail to graduate, but it's also one of the greatest gifts for me, a friend and also a maid.” He added the last one as a teasing remark.

“Ahem, please don't make me remember my embarrassing past I know I am stupid obsessed with Senshado, well due to that I didn't able to graduate due to me being a delinquent and to think it would only last a year with you in a tankery match, I mean my opinion on you that day was like far from this, you were like a joke that a male joining Senshado, until we finally got into a match, First Year vs Third year students. Wouldn't you know it? I was completely destroyed.” Sasha was happy, at the same time she was able to fulfill her dreams about Senshado and graduated as well which she was able to support her Relatives with the help of Illya Vasilyev.