abilities and meeting new people

Start from the beginning

'me and urokodaki were walking through a forest until we got to a huge boulder it was at least 2 or 3 times the size of me'

urokodaki:"if you truly wish to take part in the final selection....then you must slice this boulder....then and only then you're allowed to go to the final selection"

".....what...the heck?.....s-slice t-this boulder? is that even possible urokodaki-sensei!?"

urokodaki:"........" *vanishes*

"oh....great......well I'm going to slice this boulder in half no matter what!"

'I took a small amount of air and charged at the boulder, I attempted to slice it but.....it didn't really work out great'

"o-ow! o-okay I don't think I have trained enough for this.....so let's change that quickly!"

{End Of Flashback}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with tanjiro and kanae-

Tanjiro pov:

'the fight with doma got harder than before, he summoned a huge status that I couldn't recognize and more ice clones of himself that had the same abilities as him but it was made out of Ice so I was melt any attack he through at me but I was getting tired...for the first time since six months....kanae was dodging and weaving we barely were able to live through his attacks, I soon began to realize what was our situation'

(This bastard was holding back! How didn't I see that from the start!?! if that's the case then how are we supposed to win!?)

doma:"I'll admit, your strong boy....very strong..... it's a shame that you decided to become a traitor, you would've made it to the ranks fast"

"The ranks can go to Hell-GAH!" *gets punched to the stomach*

kanae:*does flower breathing four form* "c-crap that didn't work, c'mon Kanae think, we can't kill him so how can we defeat-huh?"

'kanae stopped moving all of the sudden and looked behind me doma's clones and the real doma did the same, I was puzzled why they stopped all of the sudden'

doma:"hm, that's not very good.....well I'll have to take my leave now hopefully the sun can kill you" *leaves and let's his status buy him some time to escape*

kanae:(Damnit! we can't get him with that status blocking the way, wait Tanjiro! he's going to get turned to ashes!)

*eyes turn normal, his aura is gone* "crap! no hiding spots! HOLD UP KANAE WHERE'S MY UMBRELLA!?"

'The status disappeared after that kanae got the message and started searching with me, thankfully she founded and ran to me as fast as she should, the sunlight was rapidly approaching me I tried to back away and get to kanae and I was near her but the next thing that happened was not pleasant'

???:"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" *staps tanjiro*

"AAAAAAAH!? GRAAAAAA!" *on the floor and trembling from the agonizing pain*

???:"I'll let the sun burn you ,how dare you make my sister bleed you-"

kanae:"Wait shinobu stop! he didn't hurt me!" *gets to him and covers him with the umbrella*

shinobu:"What!? Nee-san what are you saying!? don't you see yourself!? your own blood has stained your clothes!

kanae:"I know I know But I promise you he didn't do it! it was someone else!"