abilities and meeting new people

Start from the beginning

kanae:"w-what was.... t-tanjiro!?"

tanjiro:"grrr"

'tanjiro who was now back into the fight looking more different than usual, there was now a small red electric aura around his body that appeared randomly and it was covered by a strong flaming aura but again it was small not only that he looked more angry rather than the neutral mood he was in a few minutes ago, he turned towards kanae slowly walking to her and places his hand on her fatal wound which was on her stomach'

kanae:*coughing even more blood* "t-tanjiro s-stop!"

tanjiro:"s-sorry b-but it'll o-only h-hurt a-a b-big grrr!"

'out of nowhere the flaming aura that surrounded tanjiro was now on kanae, although it did hurt she eventually began to heal, after it was done she slowly placed her hand on the now healed injury not believing it before her eyes not only that but the ground around her also seems to grow small green grass ,she slowly turned to tanjiro for confirmation but before she could doma got up again'

doma:"oww that's not nice you know and you can't just stop me from eating my meal" *whines*

tanjiro:"GRRR!" *the red electricity intensifies more and the fire aura appears again but stronger*

kanae:"w-woah...this heat.... it's dangerous ........I should probably step back a bit it's heat is getting too much he might burn me"

'as kanae was walking backwards, doma sends an ice attack on tanjiro however tanjiro increased his fire aura which vaporized it immediately, doma and kanae were shocked to see this discovery and change that's happening to him ,tanjiro didn't stop kept going the aura was not spreading on the ground, his electric red was appearing and disappearing faster than ever, the ground began to shake a little and tanjiro within five seconds landed an attack on doma'

tanjiro:"blood demon art: Flaming Air Cannon!" *unleashes an air punch it's also surrounded with fire around it*

*blood droplets but stop after a few seconds*

doma:*standing in place*"......what did you just?"

kanae:(h-he.........t-That u-uppermoon 2 has a hole in him! it's burnt to ash!)

tanjiro:*panting hard, his aura dims down*

doma:"wow....I must say... it's an impressive attack but you do realize I can just regenerate.......huh?.....why can't I-"

tanjiro:"that hole is now a scar....you...can no longer heal from my blood demon art attacks, no matter how strong your regenerative abilities are .....you can't heal from it"

{not from the author: seems overpowered but trust me tanjiro needs to use a LOT of his energy when he unleashes an attack like that}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{with nezuko}

Nezuko pov:

'I was training the same thing that urokodaki-sensei taught me and burned into my body but I still can't complete the last test he gave me a few days ago, I honestly couldn't believe what he said back then'

{Flashback}

urokodaki:"nezuko, you improved beyond my expectations...... however I can not let you take the final selection that will be held in the next year without taking the last test"

"come on then! I can overcome any test you throw at Me!"

urokodaki:"......follow me then......"