"I did Ms.Sharma.You Just didn't picked up.Check your phone." Ekansh said while  glaring her with his cold eyes.

"Ohh is that so." Surbhi said while checking her phone.

Her phone showed "1 missed call from 'tatya vinchu'.

" Wait who's Tatiya vinchu?" Disha asked while peeking on to Surbhi's phone.

Surbhi widened her eyes.

"Tha-t no o-ne." Surbhi said while shuttering.

"See bhai. You didn't call her. There's no missed call." Disha said while looking at Ekansh.

"I called her." Ekansh said.

"No you did not." Disha said.

"If I am saying I did then I did." Ekansh said.

"He did Disha." Surbhi said.

"Then show me." Disha said.

"Show her Ms.Sharma." Ekansh said in commanding tone.

"Si-r tha-t I-i." Surbhi was trying to say something.

"Wait bhai... Call her once again. If you have called her then your number will show missed call Notification." Disha said.

Woow Disha is so genius.

"There's no need. I am telling na Disha." Surbhi said in defense.

"Wait I will call her one more time. Just to prove Ekansh Raghuvanshi never lie." Ekansh said while dialling Surbhi's number.

Surbhi phone rang and her heart beat stopped. She exactly know what is about to happen. She gulped.

"Wait. It's show Tatiya vinchu once again Surbhi." Disha said after seeing her phone.

"Tatiya vinchu what's that? And why have saved my number like that?" Ekansh asked in his cold tone.

"Yeah.What's that Surbhi?" Surbhi asked.

"Tha-t tha-t." Surbhi was trying to speak while shuttering badly.

"It's better not be something bad Ms.Sharma." Ekansh growled.

"No-no sir it's a Korean word which means Great boss." Surbhi said with a nervous laugh.

"Really Ms.Sharma?" Ekansh asked while raising his one eyebrow.

"Yes sir. By the way sir do you have any work?" Surbhi asked shifting their attention from that name.

"Yeah. I am going to pick my grandfather from the airport so I want you to take care of work till then and review that file on my table." Ekansh said.

"Ohkk sir." Surbhi replied.

"Dada Ji came?" Disha asked in excited tone.

"Hmm." Ekansh said and left.

"You listened Surbhi what he said!!!" Disha said while grabbing Surbhi's Shoulder.

"Ahh yes I did. He said Your Grandfather is coming." Surbhi said.

"You know Surbhi. Dada Ji is the coolest person that I know. I love him so much. He is coming after 3 months after completing his tirth yatra. I am so happy." Disha said in excited tone.

"That's great Disha." Surbhi said while smiling.
.
.
.
~🥀💗
.

Soo that's it for todayy 🐒💗!

Do tell me how was the chapter?

And also did you like the name Surbhi gave to Our Ekansh? 💀

Well how many of you know Tatiya vinchu??? 😏

Don't forget to click that star ⭐and comment too... It will give me some motivation to write 🥰❤!

 It will give me some motivation to write 🥰❤!

Thank you~🌈💗!