Chapter 6 : Adam

I don't know what I was expecting when I brought Emily over to my house. I wasn't expecting her to come all over my face. I also wasn't expecting for her to wake up in the middle of the night. It also doesn't help that she makes me so hard. I was trying to not make it obvious. 

"Adam, I swear to god if this is what it is like to wake up with you, I am never doing it again." 

"Sunshine, you know you could never not sleep with me now." I wrap my hand around her waist and pull her close. "I have to go into the office today." I say sitting up bringing her close to my chest. 

"But-" She turns around so her back is against my chest. 

"Emily, let me finish." I bring my hand up to her neck. "I have to go into the office today, and I was thinking of how much fun it would be if you came to work with me as mine today, not as my assistant but as mine." My other hand sinks in between her legs. 

"I don't have anything to wear." her breathing picks up. "I guess you could drop me off at my dorm and I could walk there." 

"Emily. For the love of god shut up. Your not walking." I stand up leaving her on the bed. "Get up. Now." She stands up and follows closely. "The thing is Emily, you get to wear this." I point over to the piece of clothing hanging on my closet door, and I stop in front of my desk.

"Adam, that is not a work outfit. That's lingerie. I can't wear that to work."

"Sunshine, you wear what ever I tell you and your not working today so it doesn't matter. You'll also were the pants and jacket that is on the table. Put it on. Now." She walks over to my closet and grabs it. She starts to walk over to my bathroom. "Sunshine, put it on right here." She stops right in front of me. I sit down in my chair and watch her. 

She removes my t-shirt from her body. A grin flashes across my face. She rubs her boobs just to tease me. She slips her legs to the lingerie and pulls it up her body. She turns around and slips her arms under the straps. "Can you help me?" She asked looking over her shoulder. She backs up and her ass is now in my face, the lingerie has a coreset like bodice that needs to be tightened. I pull the strings and her body moves backward against me. I pull the strings to make it tighter. I duck my head and move her hair off of her neck. My lips meet her collarbone and my hands move to the front of her  body.

Her hands move up to my hair. "Baby. Go put the pants on." I walk over to my closet and grab my suit. 

----------

When we get to the office, everybody is staring at Emily. Wrap my hand around her waist and shove my hand into her front pocket. We walk down the halls and get to the front door of my office. My amazing day just became very bad. We were greeted with big grin from my lovely brother. 

"Hello, Jason. What a pleasant surprise." I hold out my hand for him to shake. The bitch just looks at it. He shakes his head and looks Emily. "Emily, go into my office, we'll just be a minute." She walks passed him. I swear if he even looks I will make his face cave in on its self. 

"Calm down dumbass." He says as she closes the door. "I wasn't going to look. Even though you technically stole her fro-"

"Technically she would have to have been yours for me to steal her from you." She never would have liked him anyway. He would have hurt her. "Why are you here?"

"I have somebody that would be perfect for your job opening." Jason says. 

"That spot has already been filled."

"Are you sure you don't want to look at their resume, they are every qualified."

"Do you want to see the persons resume, the person that got the job?"