They smirk at eachother knowing what's going on!!

Yn- ok ok come and and do dinner..

They both nod and walk towards chair sat beside each other..yn and Ritu served eachother while kavya too help them..

Yn- are dii we will do!!

Kavya- I will slep you so hard..am I a stranger!!

Ritu- no dii!!

Kavya,h then let me do..!!

Mrs roy- ise ki nhi samjha sakta!!*chuckled*

Kavya- chachi...I know I have stay away from you all but I have same relation with you all...

Mr roy - of course!!

Adi- Haan that creakhed of our house..

Kavya pout make everyone laugh..

Anvi- hm vai chachi(kavya's mom) told me that kavya dii was so crazy in whole ry family..

Adi- hm hm..

Rajbir- right I know this too...and after that this brat..

Aashi- shut up!!

Yn- are rajbir!! Kavya told that your are heartthrob of your university..

Kavya- Haan but no one give him attention..

She said as ashi and anvi laughed..

Rajibir - are yn dii..*sign*

Ritu- are rajbir we are kidding..

Ashi- but it's true!! Does anyone made for this donkey!!

Rajibir - so what..i have you nah!!*wink*

Ashi sign..as he flirt with her from first!!

Tae - hm ashi have good bond with rajbir..

Ashi chuckled..

Rajbir - hm we are since we met eachother..

Ashi- at kindergarten!!

Anvi- he was loser there!

They laugh again!!

Mrs roy- he born one year ago from ashi!!

Mrs kim- oh that's why they are so close..

They nod and chuckled..

Yn- ok ok now eat!!

Three of them nod and start eating..

But jungkook just staring at her make her feel someone's geze on her..she turned her to the person sitting opposite of him..they made an small eye Contact...she feel something while his geze as soften towards her!! Suddenly she realised what he told..he love someone..make her feel sad once again..she deverts her geze and look at her food!!

Jungkook frown his brows feeling something wrong!!

While they done dinner while talking and enjoy time together!!

Time skip after 2days!!

Days passes like this!! Everyone is planning and preparing for Puja which will be happen a few days later . Everyone is busy in work..adi and Mr roy is complaining thier office work which is pending..and Mr kim and taehyung also helping them as much they can!! And adi giving time to Jennie spand time with her!! Jennie also like kavya's company like big sister..and about our boys..

taehyung and yn both also now got little closer like friends...yn also little bit comfortable with him.. taehyung is getting some hint that something had happened with yn in past as he feeling that by her sudden behaviours...