26- Nekoma Vs Karasuno

Start from the beginning

Pausing to collect his thoughts, Kenma continued, "But even within this limited time, I've observed a pattern. Karasuno seems to utilize Sora's powerful service as a strategic move to overwhelm opponents from the outset. This tactic hinders opposing teams from dissecting their other strategies effectively."

Kenma directed his attention to Shoyo, emphasizing, "Shoyo appears to be their main attacker, particularly with their quick attack. If we manage to receive Sora's serve successfully, we should focus on shutting down Shoyo to disrupt their offensive rhythm."

Yaku's gaze bore into Sora, marking him as an obstacle that demanded confrontation.

The tension between the two players hung thick in the air, a silent challenge acknowledged by Yaku with a determined resolve.

Meanwhile, on Karasuno's side, the team gathered under the watchful eye of their coach, Keishin.

"You guys are doing great so far, keep it up!" he encouraged the team before singling out Sora for special instructions. "Sora, I want you to continue what you're doing. Deliver more aces!"

Sora responded with a closed smile and a thumbs up, showing his readiness to carry out the coach's directive.

Keishin then turned his attention to Shoyo and Kageyama, emphasizing, "And I want you both to execute the quick attack if they manage to receive Sora's serve."

In unison, Shoyo and Kageyama nodded.

However, amidst the encouragement and tactical planning, Sora couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. A shiver ran down his spine, prompting him to turn around.

There, he met Yaku's intense stare. The sight sent a chill through Sora; Yaku's expression was formidable and, in Sora's eyes, even a bit intimidating.

'Holy moly, no wonder Lev Haiba is scared of him even though he's short!' Sora thought.

Sora knew the source of Yaku's intensity; it stemmed from the Nekoma libero's competitive spirit, especially when confronted with a formidable opponent, like Sora's powerful serve.

===============

Tweet!

The gymnasium brimmed with anticipation as Karasuno and Nekoma returned to the court, eager to resume their exhilarating match.

Sora unleashed another devastating jump serve, the sheer power behind his technique sending ripples of excitement through the crowd.

Yaku positioned himself to receive the incoming ball, his focus unwavering. However, despite his efforts, the ball soared higher than anticipated, causing it to veer off course.

"Sorry!" Yaku's apology echoed across the court.

Meanwhile, Kenma took his place on the court, his mind already calculating the next move.

As he prepared to set the ball, Tsukishima watched his every move with keen interest.

Tsukishima's analytical gaze followed Kenma's subtle movements, predicting the trajectory of the upcoming set.

Anticipating the ball to be set towards his left, Tsukishima prepares to block.

Unbeknownst to Tsukishima, Kenma was aware of his scrutiny.

With a subtle shift in strategy, Kenma executed a deceptive set, sending the ball in the opposite direction of Tsukishima's expectations.

Nobuyuki Kai, Nekoma's opposite hitter, unleashed a powerful spike set by Kenma.

Sora, determined as ever, positioned himself to receive Kai's attack.

However, an unexpected turn of events occurred when the volleyball suddenly emanated a red energy.