11- Keishin Ukai

3rd POV

It has been a week since they went out to get ice cream, and the Hinata twins stood outside the Sakanoshita store.

Shoyo has a confused look on his face, while Sora has a nervous look.

Shoyo looked at Sora, confused. "Aniki, why are we here?"

Sora looked at him as he smiled to hide his nervousness, "I have someone in my mind who will probably help us with our volleyball."

Sora was nervous since this was very important and knew he couldn't afford to mess it up.

Shoyo raised one of his brows, "Someone that will probably help?"

Sora nodded, "Yeah! Now let's go in!"

They then went inside the store, and just as Sora thought, Keishin Ukai was sitting behind the counter.

Keishin Ukai looked the same as he'd seen in his vision. He had blonde dyed hair and brown eyes with a few piercings. At first glance, he looked like someone people could easily mistake as a delinquent. He sat at the counter with a bored expression on his face as he reads a sports magazine.

Keishin put the magazine down as he saw the twins, he looked closely at Sora and thought, 'That guy looks familiar.'

He then greeted the twins politely, and the twins greeted him back.

The twins then went around the store, taking whatever they needed.

While browsing through the store, Shoyo suddenly asked, "Aniki, where is this person you're talking about?"

Sora then ruffled Shoyo's hair, "Patience, my dear Shoyo, he's already here."

Shoyo then looked around the store and found that they were the only ones there, with the clerk being one of them.

Instead of questioning more, he decided to go with the flow, "Uhh...okay,"

Shoyo has no reason to doubt his brother. After all, Sora has supported him in whatever situation he puts himself in.

Sora ran out of ideas on how to improve his volleyball techniques. After all, he stopped playing volleyball in his high school years in his previous life. So, that's why he decided to ask for help from the one and only Ukai!

After getting the things they wanted, they went to the counter to pay for it and get it packed.

It didn't take long for Ukai to pack their things, and just as he was about to hand them to the twins and thank them for shopping at his store, Sora spoke.

"Uhm, I wanted to ask you something. Do you have time?"

Ukai was bored and thought it would be better to hear what the kid had to say, so he nodded.

"My name is Hinata Sora, and this is my brother, Hinata Shoyo. We wanted to talk to you about your Neighbourhood Association team. I was wondering if we could come to your practices," Sora said, and Shoyo played along as he nodded.

Ukai was shocked! How the heck did a middle schooler know about their Neighbourhood Association team!?

Especially one he hadn't even seen before. This was the last thing he'd expected to hear. He looked at the kid looking at him with expectation and sighed. Their training wasn't a place where middle school kids could hang out.

Sora was watching Ukai and knew he was about to be rejected. So, before Ukai could even say anything, he spoke once again. This time...he will lie and act like he is desperate.

"Please...we don't have any team to practice with, and we're still solidifying my basics, but we love volleyball with a passion and want to get better. So please, let us join your practice!" Sora said and bowed at his waist.