"It's not you" he gave the green piece a lookover. It was beautiful indeed but it didn't scream Aisha to him.

She pouted and nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah, I can't find anything." She said as she took the heavy dupatta off her shoulder and handed it to an assistant.

"Maybe I can see if there's anything?" He asked. Aisha's eyebrows shot up in response. "Go ahead, give it a try" she laughed.

He moved over to the huge racks of heavy outfits. Choosing a green lehenga, something she'd not choose herself but seeing it in his hands, picked by him she loved it. I guess this is why you bring a lot of people for shopping.

"Pretty, pretty! Aashi didi how do you make these?" Ruhi perked up in awe. Aashi just laughed.

Aisha's eyes were still stuck on the lehenga, it's embelishments caught her eye in more ways than one. She hurried over into the changing room and came out quickly. Everyone loved it, Aadvik gave her a small smile and nodded in aproval. He wasn't that good in the PDA things and she knew that.

After a couple more hours of choosing outfits for the both of them, they came out of Aashi's store and bid goodbye to her and Badi Maa.

AADVIK
My girl's beauty is out of the world. Seeing her in that lehenga stopped my breath several times. This is also why, her ex is currently sitting in my office's basement, locked away. The urge to kill him is way too high, the only reason I've not done so yet is because he doesn't deserve death. He deserves a slow torturous life and I know killing him wouldn't boad well with Isha.

I've not seen the guy since that day and I don't plan to. He's gonna see the same two faces for an year before he's pushed out of the office into a world that's poison for him. It's a simple plan. Keep him inside the basement for a year, torturing him slowly everyday and then releasing him into hell.

"Sir, Mr.Roy is here." My assistant's voice came through the wooden gate. Kunal asked to talk to me a couple hours ago so I told him to stop by around now.

"Yeah, send him in" with that, Kunal, clad in a suit showed up. Beside him, a little Vani wore a pretty white dress with a puffer jacket over it. The size of it made me chuckle as she ran over. "Chachu, dada is bad!" She complained as I bring her up to my lap. She played with the keys on my laptop, typing god knows what into the document I was looking at. If someone could mess up with my stuff, it's this cute girl.

"What did he do now!" I said dramatically making her pout. I tried to control my laugh and pay attention to her complaint.

"He did nothing, just didn't let her get ice cream because he didn't want her to get sick!" Kunal said in a defensive tone.

"It's okay bachu, Chachu will get you Ice Cream" I said, pecking her cheeks. She smiled up at me as she continued typing.

"Koi dekh naa le tujhe iske ya Aisha ke saath. Behosh ho jayege. Aadvik Ahuja melting for a 1 and 25 year old!" Kunal joked making me scowl again.

"Says the guy obsessed with my sister" I point out casually.

"That I am.". He agreed. I called up my assistant and asked her to bring some Ice Cream for my niece. I also note down on my to do list to take Vani out on one of our drives before the wedding.

Me and Kunal talked work while he fed her the Ice cream. It's astonishing how we are squished under this little girls feet. I protect her just like my own daughter. Not because I take pity on her for losing her mother but because the day I saw her little smile I knew my duty as her uncle. I would do anything to complete my duty.

After about an hour both of them left my office leaving me to work.

Mine and Aisha's wedding is just 8 days away. It's real but it's also not. I check my phone to see another countdown. She's been doing this since the past 3 days, counting down the last 10 days and it brings the largest smile to my face.

AUTHOR
Aisha made her way towards her office. She didn't have anything work related, all of that was already settled but she wanted to personally meet and invite everyone in her close staff.

"Good evening boss, long time no see huh?" Sanchi, her assistant peered as Aisha gave her a hug.

"Come on not with the boss again!" Aisha chided. Her staff insisted they call her 'boss' because she deserved it but it catches her off guard everytime.

As Sanchi and her moved to the top floor of the company's home where the main offices are placed Aisha couldn't help but feel nostalgic.

When she bought this building, it was a mere idea to have a family and grow the company to this level. She was alone. Now, she has an incredible family and she has opportunities that many don't.

The top floor has woman filed up in it. Aisha's close team is am all woman empire so seeing this view makes her prouder than ever.
"Hello, my ladies!" She yelled, catching everyone's attention.
"Hello boss"
"Hey boss"
"Yo!"

Their replies made her laugh but she got to the point quickly, "so, many of you may know. I'm getting married in the next couple of days"
All the girls started hooting and clapping in congratulations and then everyone began laughing.
"I would love to personally invite all you guys to my reception, unfortunately the wedding is a small affair so I can't take you up on that" Aisha tells them.

"Also, I want to tell you, no matter what happens I'm always here. For the company. For you guys and everything else. I'm just a call away" She informs them.
Through the years these people have felt like family, spending hours in the office away from their own family to help her reach this goal and she couldn't have enough gratitude.

Rounds of hugs, a couple of tears later Aisha made her way out with Sanchi. They settled in her car and talked as she dropped her off.

"Can you send out all the invitations, Sanch?" She asks.

"Yes, ofcourse. Just confirm the list by mail tonight" Sanchi replies relaxing back in her seat.

"And you! You need to be there before the welcome party or else I will throw you in the car and yet you there myself" Aisha points a finger in Sanchi's direction. Sanchi has not only been a assistant but a companion in the office for Aisha. Her company's CFO is also close but not as friendly as Sanchi.

Her apartment felt eerie as she entered. The same apartment that was nice for it's quietness when she moved in now the quietness was her least favourite thing of the place. The chitter chatter, the love she found the last month has been her favourite sound, specially the laugh of her future husband. That husky, velvety sound plays in her hesd as she drafts to sleep everyday.