🦊|FUCKED UP STUFF|

Chapter 21
Fox

The place is, to put it simply, huge, luxurious and comfortable

I was given a guest room and it's also very big.

Most of my childhood, after the rape incident was on the island in R.R. elementary school and R.R. high school and now R.R. University.

I never came to Mumbai, because it felt like my demons were waiting for me here.

Vedant would come back once in a while, to take care of business, and maybe to meet Gina. They were friends then, when I got into high school they had some fight kind of thing.

Gina is a native from Mumbai and she's never come to R.R. island before , but she suddenly arrived at university and declared she'd study there. 

I'm about to flop down on the bed, when Ravi comes in.

"Do you want to see my room?" He asks.

I've seen his dorm room once when Vijay, his roommate was not there. It was very plain, mainly because Vijay didn't let him decorate. So I wonder what his actualmroom must look like.

Rooms provide an insight into a person's mind.

My room is messy, like my mind.

Nikita's is organized but it's colourful and oddly has a lot of red in it.

Shanaya's is dull.

Avni's is full of paintings.

"Ta-da." Ravi exclaims.

I look at it, it's all black (surprise!). And it has a collection of daggers and knives hanging on the walls.

"Whew.. so many daggers. It's beautiful."

"My favorite one is the one I fucked you wi-"

"Stop it." I whine.

He chuckles, and gives me a tour of the whole place till his aunt arrives.

The house is bigger than I could imagine, with luxurious pools, private theatres and a gaming room.His aunt lives alone, why the fuck does she require a gaming room??

"Sir, madam is back." The worker tells Ravi midst of us exploring the gaming room.

"Come, Fox, let's meet my aunt."

I and Ravi walk out the room, and I feel nervous for some reason.

"Yeah, I hope everything's set." I hear a lady say.

I and Ravi enter the dining room. His aunt's back faces us, she's talking to some worker.

Have I heard her voice somewhere before?

She keeps talking to the worker till Ravi says,

"Hey aunt."

She turns,

And I almost faint.

Because Ravi's aunt is the woman who lead me to those guys years ago.
She's the cause of my trauma.

She's the demon from my nightmares.

She's the lady who the police couldn't catch.

God, help me.

Heyy,

Guys please don't be a silent reader and vote for the story too, it really boost up my morale.

Thank you.

Zorro