Prologue

A girl in her late twenties said," I am so broken Ansh. I have lost everything and everyone I loved."she sobbed harder she she recalled the events again.

A guy also in his late twenties consoled her by saying, "Don't worry my darling you still have me and I'll do anything cross any extents that will help you heal and be the darling I knew back then."he hugged her as she continued sobbing while clutching onto him harder as she slowly fell asleep all while the guy caressing her back doing anything to comfort her.  

Meanwhile somewhere,

Unknown girl, " YOU SAID THIS WILL SEPARATE THEM FROM EACH OTHER.YOU SAID HE WILL LEAVE HER AFTER THAT!!" she yelled madly while smashing an expensive glass vase.

She looked pretty mad as her whole face red with anger and hair all messed up.Meanwhile the guy who also looked mad and angry as hell looked towards her.

He walked towards her and chocked her while grabbing her throat tightly and hard that it would be leaving a red mark for sure.

"You keep your voice down understood you stupid bitch"He said colding while throwing her on the ground.

The girl grabbed her now hurting neck while looking at the guy who smirked evilly while saying"And if this plan didn't work it's fine I'll go to any extent even if it meant killing someone to get my babydoll."

Hey guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss,,

So here is the prologue and I'll be posting one chapter per week.

I am really excited for this book.

Do tell me your opinions I would love to hear them.

Love you all muah,

-Moon<3