151-160

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> After Nuclear Sewage, I Can Hear the Voices of Plants > 151. Chapter 151 "Weapons are not toys"

151. Chapter 151 "Weapons are not toys"

2023-11-30Author : Sandaoyan

  Jiang Yan, who was dragged to the storage room by Lu Lili, yawned and stretched. His rusty body finally started to work. He returned to the bedroom to wake up Lu Linlin. Jiang Yan held a pistol and began to explain to the two people in front of him. .

  "This button is the magazine. Press it and the magazine will slide out."

  Listening to Jiang Yan's explanation of the structure of firearms, the Lu sisters quickly understood the working principles of firearms. The various mechanical structures made it easy for those who were not interested in firearms. Lu Linlin can also quickly understand the principles, and Lu Lili is even faster than her sister Lu Linlin in understanding firearms because of her curiosity about firearms.

  Looking at the two people in front of him, Jiang Yan understood for the first time what interest is the best mentor.

  After such a long period of contact, Jiang Yan has discovered that Lu Lili is very stupid when it comes to learning scientific and technological knowledge, but the latter's brain is not hard to use. Sometimes his brain is like a little fox.

  After thinking about it, she found that the reason was that she was not interested in these things at all. When it came to fighting, weapons, and other things, Lu Lili's ability to accept them would be much faster.

  Jiang Yan had many books at home, but Lu Lili was only interested in one of them, the "Militia Military Training Manual" with pictures.

  The content in this book is for actual combat, and it is full of various fighting techniques. Jiang Yan and Lu Linlin are not interested in these, but Lu Lili, who doesn't like reading, holds this book every day and can't put it down.

  After explaining the pistol, Jiang Yan unloaded the magazine, counted fifty rounds of bullets from the magazine, and placed them neatly on the table.

  "A pistol is not a toy, so don't play with it or use it for pointing. It is very dangerous." With

  a bullet loaded in the magazine, Jiang Yan took the Lu sisters outside and grabbed a bullet from the chicken coop. It was a chick that had not yet grown up. After identifying the gender of the chick, Jiang Yan tied the chick's legs and placed it on the ground under the puzzled looks of the Lu sisters.