2

Chapter 2 "The Noisy Vegetable Garden"

2023-10-29Author : Sandaoyan

  Chapter 2 "The Noisy Vegetable Garden"

  With an angry curse, the whole courtyard fell silent instantly. Zhao Dabai, who was still sleeping nearby, woke up suddenly. He raised his head and saw Jiang Yan by the well, and hurriedly buried the leftover corn cobs in the soil. middle.

  "It's noisy every day. I open my mouth when I get clothes, but I still open my mouth when I get food!" Jiang Yan muttered in a low voice as he lowered his head and picked up a bucket of well water.

  Catching a glimpse of Zhao Dabai on the side, Jiang Yan straightened up and shouted loudly.

  "Zhao Dabai! Bring the water over."

  Hearing Jiang Yan's call, Zhao Dabai got up, shook the dust off his body, then ran to the well and bit the handle of the bucket.

  "Huh?"

  As Zhao Dabai ran towards him step by step, Jiang Yan saw the corn kernels in the corner of Zhao Dabai's mouth.

  "Did you eat corn secretly again?"

  Jiang Yan grabbed Zhao Dabai's ears and looked directly into Zhao Dabai's eyes and asked.

  The sudden change shocked Zhao Dabai's whole body, and his hind legs swayed as if they were not obeying his orders.

  Feeling the pain in his ears, Zhao Dabai did not dare to raise his head and lowered his eyes to avoid sight.

  However, this move confirmed the fact of Zhao Dabai's crime.

  "Didn't I tell you not to eat it?"

  Seeing Zhao Dabai's reaction, Jiang Yan kicked the former on the butt.

  Although the force on his buttocks was not painful, it made Zhao Dabai run away and get up. Zhao Dabai ran towards the vegetable garden with the bucket in hand.

  Looking at this scene, Jiang Yan did not rush forward to catch up. She rinsed her mouth. Jiang Yan turned around and put the tooth cup back into the house. Then she walked to the bucket in the vegetable garden, scooped out a ladle of cold water and sprinkled it on the vegetables.

  "It's so comfortable!"

  "I'll drink! I'll drink, drink, drink!"

  "It's so cool! It feels so good to drink water so early in the morning."

  At some point, Jiang Yan could suddenly hear the heartbeat of the plant. The words were not complicated, but But can communicate simply.

  At first, Jiang Yan thought she had a mental problem, but as experiments proved again and again, Jiang Yan finally realized that all of this was true.

  Jiang Yan first felt it when he was reborn.

  At that time, she was lying in the weeds, covered with scars. When she woke up, Jiang Yan suddenly heard an unfamiliar word.

  "Hey? This bitch is awake!"

  A very authentic Tianjin dialect.

  With a splitting headache, she looked around for the source of the sound, but she only saw a pile of dead bones. At that time, Jiang Yan thought it was an auditory hallucination, but looking back now, she realized that she could already hear their voices at that time.

  Although he could hear the sounds of plants, Zhao Dabai's voice could not be heard by Jiang Yan at all. He also tried other animals, but there was still no change.