The latter's expression was obviously moved by Ji Feng.

  "But..." Pretending to be embarrassed, Zhou Jianquan also wanted to get some benefits from Ji Feng.

  "Stop it, anyone can do this. It's just my strong recommendation that gave you this opportunity. Otherwise, I would give you the big picture at the door, and you wouldn't get anything." Seeing through Zhou Jianquan's greed After reading, Ji Feng interrupted what the latter was about to say, and then pushed the wheelchair out of the door.

  "Hey, what are you listening to?"

  When he walked out of the room, Ji Feng saw Lei Datu at the first sight, who was eavesdropping at the door. After happily greeting him, Ji Feng said softly: "In a moment, we will pack them all up and send them to Meihe. In a settlement, if a group of people are left alone, it is also a disaster. Let them harm their own people."   

  Hearing Ji Feng's words, Lei Datu, who felt guilty, was instantly overjoyed. He nodded frantically in agreement with Ji Feng's statement, and then watched Ji Feng leave.

  Seeing Ji Feng leave his sight, Lei Datu turned around and observed the people in the room. Zhou Jianquan and others in the room were still arguing over official positions. Everyone wanted to be the leader, but Zhou Jianquan held on to his Keep your identity.

  "Hey! Get dressed and get ready to go!"

  Lei Datu kicked open the door and glared at everyone in the room. Looking at the tall and strong Lei Datu, Zhou Jianquan and others stopped arguing instantly and kept talking. He muttered insults and packed his luggage with his head down.

  After about ten minutes, Zhou Jianquan and others finally packed their luggage, and then, escorted by Lei Datu, they returned to the gate of Meihe Settlement along the way they came.

  "Open the door, I'm your brother Zhou!"

  Standing at the door, Zhou Jianquan looked at the blocked dog hole, then raised his head and shouted loudly, but this time, no one responded to them.

  "You, Zhou, your grandma! There is no trash named Zhou in our settlement!"

  About half a day later, a roar of curses suddenly came from behind the wooden wall. This made Zhou Jianquan and others standing at the door extremely embarrassed, and they turned their heads to look. Look at Ji Feng and the others behind them.

  "Meihe settlement is so courageous!" Ji Feng mocked loudly when he saw Zhou Jianquan and others stuck at the door.

  This taunt made the guards behind him laugh wildly. Perhaps it was the effect of Ji Feng's taunting. About half an hour later, amidst the ridicule of many guards, the door finally opened with an opening only wide enough for one person.

  Seeing the gate open, Zhou Jianquan and others instantly walked through the gate and walked into the Meihe settlement.

  Seeing everyone disappear behind the gate, Ji Feng finally breathed a sigh of relief, then turned around to look at the many guards, stretched out his hand and cheered loudly.

  "Success!"

  The success of the plan made the surrounding guards cheer. This made Lei Datu, who was nervous, very happy. All he needed to do next was wait.

  After cheering, Ji Feng turned his head to observe the gate of Meihe settlement in the distance. From the beginning to now, he had put in too much effort, and the excitement on his face gradually disappeared, turning into a gloom that was not easily noticed.