Taehyung - that's great....(smile)

Like this they both talk to eachother and taehyung listen to her every talk carefully and while smiling.....

Taehyung -i will try to come soon...ok ...(smile)

Yn - ok oppa (smile)

Taehyung - ok then bye ..

Yn - bye....

Taehyung smile at her and cut the call ..

Yn get up.... prepared her bed ....and after her night routine.....she lay on bed and drafted in her dream land....

Next day
At college's ground

Jungkook and yn are standing in basketball court.... jungkook is telling her her some rules of basketball....

Jungkook - so I hope you understand the rules.... now I will teach you how to play...

Yn - ok....

Jungkook - The player must bounce, or dribble, the ball with one hand while moving both feet. If, at any time, both hands touch the ball or the player stops dribbling, the player must only move one foot. Now I will show you practically....

Yn nodded...

Jungkook start bouncing the ball with one hand while running from the start....and then he throw the ball in basketball.....

Yn is amazed by his this action she starts clapping...

Yn - wooh that was amazing....

Jungkook smile at her....

Jungkook - The basketball player can only take one turn at dribbling.ok so now I will try to throw the ball in basket and you have to defend ok....

Yn - yes let's try....

Yn try to defend him but jungkook is pro in this sport....

Jungkook - well yn nice try but we have to partice more

Yn pout and nodded....

Jungkook - now you try to throw the ball first...

Yn starts to play but while bouncing the ball she grab the ball and stop bouncing the ball...

Jungkook - The ball must stay in bounds. If you looses the ball out of bounds the other team gets control of the basketball.

Yn nodded... And tried it one more time but her Height is small it's hard to throw the ball in basket for her yn tried alot but failed..... jungkook smile at her cute attempt.....
So he went near her and pick her up by grabbing her waist and lifted her up...yn smile ....