Thoughts of characters....

Yn
Just because I am strong enough to handle the pain doesn't mean I deserve it.....

Jungkook
I will never leave you I promise and I mean it.....

Taehyung
I just want her good future nothing else why you all are blaming me.whatever I am doing is right. I don't care what you guys think.....

Haruka
Loving someone is too easy....but when you saw your loved ones with someone else.its hurts.....but I am always be with yn and jk no one can separate them.....

Denial
I am here for you.....I will cure your wounds.....

Kim seokjin
What you are doing with her is too wrong.....

Kim namjoon
You said he will spoil her.... but what about you....you are breaking her...

Jung hoseok
I know you are doing this for her better future.....but you are ruining her future....

Park jimin
Atleast jk care about her but....you.....think before doing anything....

Min yoongi
Once I was at your place.....I was broken....I can't complete my dream because of circumstances but I will never let you be at my place.....I will give you the happiness that you deserve....

Mahi
Why are you in guilt now....you did this for her better future right....I also try to stop you but.....

Ms.choi
You deserve someone..... Someone red flag like me......(smirk)