Tangled Redemption

Synopsis

Vanya, once a vibrant songbird, now carries the silence of a haunting memory. The tragic death of her ex-boyfriend, a burden etched deep within her soul, has cast a shadow over her life. Then, from the murky depths, arises Rehan, an enigma with secrets veiled in darkness. He claims a connection to the past, his presence stirring an unsettling storm within Vanya.

Possessive and enigmatic, Rehan offers a lifeline, but is it redemption or another tangled thread in the web of her guilt? The lines between solace and manipulation blur as their fates become intertwined. As Vanya delves deeper into the shadowed truth, she must confront the demons of her past and navigate the dangerous dance with the man who holds the key.

Can Vanya untangle the web of secrets and find solace, or will Rehan's shrouded intentions lead them both down a path of irrevocable ruin? In this captivating tale of love, loss, and the blurred lines of redemption, one question lingers: who is truly the victim, and who becomes the hunter?

___________________________________________

A/N

1. New story. No connection with previous ones, but you may find a glimpse of Kabir and Alina here

2. Updates will be weekly

__________________________________

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

Tangled Redemption...© 2024.

By Aquila_Lyn.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's right is appreciated.