—————

It was currently 2:20 am
Crickets filled the streets.
Everyone was sound asleep.

Mindy groaned as she felt her whole head spinning.

She looked around her surroundings to see Stella, who looked sound asleep.

"Stella?" Mindy mumbled.

Stella fluttered her eyes as she was awoken from her sleep.

Stella looked to see Mindy awake, relieved.
"M-Mindy! Thank god you're alive!" Stella said as she hugged the girl in the hospital bed.

"What happened? Where are the others?" Mindy asked,
She noticed Stellas face turn into guilt and worry.

"Mindy.." Stella said as she felt her eyes tear up.

"Stella. What happened." Mindy said now sitting up.

"Some-Something bad happened Mindy. But hey don't worry? You'll see them soon." Stella said trying to not smirk.

"Are the-they alive?" Mindy asked, now worried.

"Yeah they are, They're with Gale, I'll come get them okay?" Stella said giving the girl a promising smile.

"Okay." Mindy said now putting her head down on the pillow.

Stella left the room,
The Hallway was dim,
Nurses were in other hallways and in different floors.

Mindy was trying to remember what happened while Stella supposedly got the others.

Her suspicions were most likely true, Detective Bailey and Ethan.

She was relieved to know they were all alive.
A smile perked up on her face, feeling calm.

Suddenly the door creaked open.
No one entered.
Silence.

"Hello? Stel?" Mindy spoke.

Thumping was heard.
Shoes clanking on the hallway.

Mindy quickly grabbed anything to protect her.
"Hey! Whoever you are! I swear! I will hit you if you do anything!" She shouted.

Mindy wasnt able to get out of the bed since there were things that kept her stomach from bleeding out even more.

The footsteps got closer as Mindy held her weapon even tighter than ever.

Mindy kept her eye on the door and when she saw who came in,

her eyes felt relieved. "Jesus Stel! I thought you were the killer!" Mindy groaned.

"Why is the door open? Did I not close that?" Stella said confused.

"Also why do u have a teddy bear in ur hand? Were you seriously gonna attack me with that?" Stella said chuckling.

"This was the only weapon I could get that I could reach! It's better than a wire?" Mindy said as Stella just shook her head.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Mins, also I couldnt find them in Gales room, they mightve gone home, let me call them." Stella said as she picked her phone up.

Mindy had her the oxygen that was keeping her from being able to breathe, so she really couldn't get up or do much.

A couple seconds go by, no answer

"No answer?" Mindy asked.
Mindy started to get a little confused, and suspicious.
But it was her friend.
But could she really be trusted, Mindy thought.

"Hey stel?" Mindy spoke up.
Stella turned around to see Mindy who seemed suspicious.

"Yeah?" Stella spoke back.
"Who were the killers?" Mindy asked slowly.

"Me." Stella said bluntly.
"What?" Mindy said giving Stella a weird look.

"What? You dont believe me?" Stella said smirking.

"Are you joking? If youre fucking joking its not funny Stel." Mindy spat back.

"Want proof? Because I'll give you proof." Stella said as she quickly unplugged Mindys life support.

"Stel! I- I cant br-breathe!" Mindy said trying to get her words out.

"You mother fuck- fucker!" She said as she tried anything to be able to breathe.

New footsteps came in the room revealing a ghostface.

"Gale?" Stella said, The ghostface nodded as they watched Mindy struggling to say her last words.

"Tr-tr-traitor!"

"Seriously thats your final words. God Mindy, you're such a waste of air." The ghostface spoke up.

The two watched as Mindy's heart went down.

38...26.....19......14......9........7.....4....0.

A beep went through as Stella waited to put back the plug back in.

—————

A/N

Im sorry for not updating, I noticed a lot of people are viewing this story, and Im super super sorry for not updating.

I just havent felt motivated, but this story is almost done!

I'll also make a special chapter to people who wanted a smut....
But it might take 2-3 Days

This time i'll try to make sure I finish this book so you guys no longer have to wait for new updates!

Once im done, I'll most likely edit the book, like looking for spelling errors and all that.

Sorry about Ethan not really being a big part of this chapter!
But dont worry there will be an ethan x stel (reader) part in the next chapter!