CHAP 4

He finally left his room after what felt like eggs 🍳🍳🥚🥚. He siad,"sorry about that, i shoudve locked the door bacon grilled 🥓🥓🥓, but i wasn't expunging you so son." he sang "did you.. Enojoy teh view?" you qickly noded in agremen. "Goob." he cuckled "yoll git usid to me being abive you and you lol king up ayt me . If you catch thy drift 😏😏😏 " he then winked 3 times with his left fot 🦶🦶. And twice with higs write. Your face blushes, lol king like a tomto "E-ermmm... ☝️🤓🤓🤓 " you scarct the bark of yar kneck.. "Wh- what do you m- men by tat?" He smriks 😏😏😏. "Yew now excatly hwat I men." He likes hsi lips. his lip fell off. you quickly grabbed it and put it in your purse. you heard a knock at the door. he ran over and answered it. it was... RUPAUL AND THE LORAX?! THE BEST DRAG QWEENS!!! rupaul's body guards layed a carpet down for him to walk on. rupaul's strutted to the oncler shouted at him. "Girl, she's in love with you. Anyways what's for dinner." you turn to the oncler. "you didn't tell me the queen and the lorax were cooming" he whispered beck to you "the lorax is my ex liver... the queen used to be my baest friend, but nowe she's... my biggest cliensynt. i had to invote her to dinner. she inSISted on taking the lorax as well." you turned back to the queen. "a pleasure to meet you, your highness. i am graced to be in your pressaence. also your dress is gorjous." the queen looked you up and down. your palms began to sweat. what if THE QEEN hates you?! what if you made a bed impression?! "thanks girl, your dress is slaying too. quite dragulous."