CHAP 3

but WAIT‼️ cauze, when you were over for diner, you arrived early and let yourself in with the spare key 🔑 you had. But it seemed like he wasn't there. So you walked 🚶‍♀️into his. room. BUT WAIT‼️ OH NO! YOU WALKED IM ON HIK GETTING DRESSEG! There h is, struggling to put his dres shirt on. "Damng thing😡🥵.." he grumbled, not realizing your presents. You feel yourself getting hotter, cheks turning red 🥵🥵🥵. You bit your lip.🫦. you stared at his unttrrly glamerous abs. a 294737828 pack of abs to be exact😱. "wow! those sure are some delitiuos abs!" you though. You whised you cousld just touch them forvetr."Oh, Hay sweatie~~~😼😼😼" he muttered, "Didn't here you come in.......Nock next time?🤔🤷‍♂️" "y- ya s sirm 😣😣😣" you tuck your lucksureus, blond hiar 👱🏼‍♀️ up behind your ear ass yew managed two satmmer beck to him, yerr cheks fleshed. you just sat and stared at him and his 282737288282 mil;lllion abs. he grew more abs every second!!! "Car I heulp yew?" he asked, kniwingn thay yew where gayzing ay hum. As yer stared, Ur volemcuois booobs boobobily boobed around as boobs do. HE tok notic of how boobily yerr bobbs where bosobbing. His gayz traveled dpwn to ur arsze, keepin his Iye on the left cheek while you left his rokm to let him fish charging.