seven

Work here work there.
Being a wattpad writer and is always
Playing c.ai. all I can say is "yes"

.

"He-y! Ah! Stop it!" Donghyun tears up as Taesan was holding his wrist very tight. Taesan was angry? Why so?

"Stop it! Y-you're hurting me!!"

Taesan stopped running and Donghyun fell on top of him. They both stared at eachothers eyes. there weren't that much students.

Taesan saw how Donghyun was crying from how tight the hold was. He grabbed the hand of Donghyun and saw a red strap on it.

"Sorry Leehan"

Donghyun scoffed and got up. He sniffed and rolled his eyes. "don't call me that" he stared at Taesan for awhile.

"Bully"

He said and left running back to his class. Taesan sits up, wiping his tears. He didn't know why he was suddenly crying.

Taesan gulped a chunk of saliva, this was the first time taesan had cried for a person wasn't his friend or parents.

Jaehyun was walking, whistling when he suddenly saw Taesan crying. The bully of campus, crying?

He would've have laughed at him but he would do it later ans immediately ran to him.
Jaehyun kneeled down and slapped Taesan. "Why the fuck are you crying Dongmin?"

Taesan sighed. "You... You know that- that- i never give a fuck when- when- people call me a bully?" Jaehyun nods. "Yeah, and?"

"Why did I sudden felt like crying when Donghyun called me a bully... Looking at me with those fierce.. eyes"

Jaehyun blinked, Is he crying for a boy? "Are you telling me that you're crying over a boy!?" Taesan shaked his head. "What? No! Idiot-"

The puppy-look-a-like laughed. "So you like Donghyun?"

"No!"

———

The following days— Taesan had been silent. He does hang out with his friends but isn't that much active in bullying.

All around the campus, Taesan had been getting rumoured having a crush on someone. Donghyun and Taesan haven't been talking with eachother lately, not even a glance is found.

"What is happening to you Dongmin!?" Jaehyun had been calling Taesan His real name because damn taesan couldn't even focus if he's called taesan.

"What!?" Taesan yelled hitting the table. "Dongmin— you aren't focusing anymore! What- what has gotten to you!? Wake up!" Woonhak watched the two with ramen in his hands.

They were at Woonhak's dorm chatting about things. "What!? How could I not focus when I can't take him off my mind Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun scoffed. "That. Is. Bull. Shit!" Jaehyun kicked his book that went under Woonhak's bed. Woonhak blinked and puts his ramen down as soon as Taesan was about to put a fight on the older.

"EY EY EY, stop stop. What the fuck??" Woonhak pushes both of the two in each side. "Well this dog right here. Is putting up a fight, he wants a fight? I'll give him! I ain't no scared--"

"Me!? You're the one whose literally making this mess!? First you cried over that Donghyun dude and now you're not focusing on classes! You know you're dead when you're father knew what you've been doing all this time, right!?"

Taesan shaked his head. "You wouldn't fucking do that Jaehyun" he glared at the older. Clenching his fists. "I would, and I wouldn't if you weren't acting like this!!"

"Stop! Gosh stop acting like kids. I'm literally the youngest here and you two are the ones acting like one" woonhak face palmed. "You two are unbelievable bitches!"

———

This Monday, the trio were; well, ignoring eachother. Students started thinking why the three suddenly not talking to eachother.

"What happened to the three?" Sungho asked, eating the sandwich his mother packed him. "Don't know,don't care" Donghyun said, rolling his eyes a s soon as Taesan walked passed their table.

Riwoo and Donghyun stared at eachother. "Okay what happened when sungho and me were absent?" Riwoo crossed his arms and raised his brow.

"Nothing" Donghyun said, eating his food. "Really?" Sungho said, drinking a water after finishing the sandwich. "Alrighty then. Come on, let's go and walk around"  Riwoo said and they stand as they walk around.

Donghyun looked back at Taesan one last time and left with his friends.

They were by the lockers, I was on my phone scrolling to nothingness...

=DONGHYUN POV=

My breath hitched, I felt something I cannot explain. I watched as how you opened your locker and grabbed a picture frame.

Taesan was holding the picture so endearing as he saw me staring. I was embarrassed and looked away as I looked at my phone again.

=TAESAN POV=

As you stare at me, I didn't know how you were so embarrassed and shy as you look away. I find it cute but my looks were glued to you.

I then heard the school speakers. It was Jaehyun's voice! Me and Woonhak, who was finishing his project on the ground looked at eachother.

"Woonhak and Taesanie"

I blinked and gulped, this shit is going to be embarrassing, I know it.

=no one pov=

Every student gasped and made their attention towards Taesan and Woonhak.

"I'm sorry , yep that's all you need to know" the speakers went silent and the students cheered for us.

Taesan covered his face and Woonhak looked away from all the attention. They both were embarrassed and shy.

"Woohoo!!! Someone made a move to apologize after weeks!!"

———

After that, the three had been hanging out but isn't bullying that much. "Have you heard the rumours? Donghyun and Taesan are rumoured to be dating while me and Sungho are also rumoured to be dating too! Why would I date a guy??"

"But the dude is pretty" woonhak said and laughed. "Shut up??" Jaehyun rolled his eyes as he said it.

"Then why did you kiss him that night?" I asked, smirking at him. He looked away in embarrassment. "Because Ghia was there! I have to"

"Let's believe what he said Woonhak"

"Yep"

"But I am telling the truth!!"

-

Omg why did my notes say this had 1110 words
It only had 1010 words.