𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬

It was already a week since Jiwoo had revealed her true identity. The girls had been protecting the hybrid, teaching her how to be a proper human being since her previous owner never taught her properly.

Currently, it was the weekend and the others were out there, shopping or chilling in a cafe or working in their part-time jobs. Meanwhile, Bae chose to stay in the apartment with her lovely hybrid.

" So, have you ever used utensils before?? " Bae asked.

Jiwoo shook her head as an answer. Bae nodded her head as she understood then she went into the kitchen, leaving Jiwoo confused.

Seconds later, she saw Bae coming back from the kitchen and placed a plate of muffin in front of her. She also noticed that the older had also a plate of muffin for herself.

" Now, I want you to hold your fork and knife like so " Bae demonstrated as she held up her utensils.

Jiwoo nodded then repeated her actions. Bae showed the younger on how to use the knife to cut the muffin into simpler pieces and how to use the fork to stab and eat it.

Unfortunately, Jiwoo wasn't able to cut her muffin into pieces since the knife was a bit dull and her muffin was a bit hard. Bae chuckled as she noticed the younger was struggling with her food.

The older went beind Jiwoo while holding her own utensils. " Let me help, alright " Bae said.

The younger turned around and saw that the older was closer to her face. She was flustered by the older's short distance but Jiwoo managed to nod her head.

Afterwards, Bae used her own fork to poke Jiwoo's muffin then cut it with her own knife. The younger was staring at the older's face since their faces were closer to each other.

The older didn't noticed Jiwoo's stares as she was cutting the muffin for her. When she was done, she looked at the younger and noticed that their faces were almost an inch close to each other.

Their cheeks grew a hint of red as they both got flustered. At the same time, their eyes travelled to each other's lips.

As much as they wanted to turn away or do something to escape from the awkward tension between them. Unfortunately, they can't, so all Jiwoo and Bae can do was to stare at each other until one of them make a move.

Everything was going smooth yet awkward since they both hadn't utter a word. But when Bae spoke out her sentence, the younger's face instantly became as red as a tomato.

" May I kiss you?? "

Jiwoo was stunned and flustered by the older's request but she knew that she couldn't decline it. No matter how much her brain told her not to, she nodded her head.

The older smiled then cupped one of Jiwoo's cheek with her left hand. Then, Bae gently smashed her lips onto Jiwoo's.

The younger was shocked by her actions but she didn't dare to push away. Instead, she kissed her back then wrapped her arms around her neck.

Bae was a bit surprised by Jiwoo's response but she could care less. She purposely wrapped her arms on the younger's waist.

The both of them shared a passionate kiss, but they didn't go any further than that. Bae bit her bottom lip which made Jiwoo to gasp.

The older took the opportunity to insert her tongue into the younger's mouth. Their tongues touched and played with each other.

After the tongue game, Bae was obviously the winner. Then, they immediately pulled away from the kiss for air.

Their foreheads slowly touched each other as they were still panting heavily. Bae noticed that Jiwoo's cheeks turned bright red then chuckled at that sight.

" You're just so cute when you blush like that " Bae caressed her red hot cheek.

OMG, her lips were so soft. It almost feels like kissing a cloud. Oh, what are you doing to me. Bae thought.

My God, that was amazing. She's even a good kisser. I wonder if I'm her first. Jiwoo thought.

" Um, unnie "

" Hm. Yes, baby?? "

" Am I your first?? Be honest " Jiwoo looked at Bae with hopeful eyes.

The older smiled at her then pecked her lips one more time. She unwrapped her arms around her waist.

" Jiwoo "

Bae collided her fingers with Jiwoo's then looked into her eyes. Jiwoo glance at their hands then looked back at the older.

" Ever since you came into my life, you've made me smile like I had never before. Everytime I look at you, I can't help to stay with you til death do us apart. Everytime I heard your bark or voice, I'll smile no matter how good or bad the situation is. So, all I can say is- "

Jiwoo was very touched by her words then she noticed Bae, leaning closer to one of her ears. The younger flinched as she felt her hot breath near her ear.

" Will you be mine?? " Bae whispered.

That was when Jiwoo got one of her past memories at the moment she said the word mine. Jiwoo's eyes grew widen as she visualized that memory when her past owner had said.

" You're gonna be mine, puppy. You can't escape from me "

Jiwoo immediately closed her eyes then pulled her hands away from Bae's hold. The older was slightly shocked and confused when she saw Jiwoo's teary eyes.

" Jiwoo-ah " Bae called as she was worried but the younger didn't respond, instead she covered her face then ran into Bae's room.

As the door was slammed shut, the older rushed to the door then knocked on it. Bae had tried twisting the door knob multiple times but had also failed to open the door.

" Jiwoo-ah, please open up " Bae heard sniffles inside the room.

" Sorry. No " Jiwoo snuffed.

" Please. Tell me why are you scared, at least " Bae begged.

" Because I'm afraid you'll end up treating me like....... how she treated me " Jiwoo sighed.

Suddenly, Bae remembered about the story that Jiwoo had told. Soon, she realized that they both had one thing on common.

We both lost our childhood at 13. Bae thought.

Bae started to understand the younger's reasoning behind her fear of commitment. She knocked on the door again but this time, she did more softer.

" Jiwoo. Listen to my voice. I know we can't always let go of the past- " Bae noticed that the sounds of crying had stopped.

" But we have to eventually overcome it someway. I mean- look at the bright side, you've been living with me for two months. Did I ever hurt you?? "

" N-no " Jiwoo answered, calming herself.

" And did I ever say something harmful to you?? " Bae asked again.

" Likewise, no "

" Then, there's no reason why I'll suddenly turn into her. Plus, if you somehow remember her, just let me know. I'll know whenever you needed ove and affection. You don't need to fight this alone, I'm always here with you, alright?? "

" Alright, unnie " Jiwoo answered.

" Good. Now, can you please open the door?? I wanna see if my baby is alright "

As soon as the older begged the girl to open the door, Bae smiled when she heard the door knob clicked. Jiwoo showed herself to the older then smiled back at her.

Bae rushed to engulf the younger with a comfort hug. Jiwoo hugged the older back then rubbed it gently.

" But I'm still not ready for that level yet.....Can you wait for me, unnie?? " Jiwoo asked.

" Of course. Anything for you " Bae smiled then pulled away from the hug.

" Even if it takes a month or even a year, I'll still be with you " the older said.

" Thanks, unnie " Jiwoo responded.

𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | ʙᴀᴇᴡᴏᴏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें